Reviews for Tangled Up
BrightEyedWonder chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Gibbs was AMAZING in this one. You captured his gruffness, wit, love for Ziva- perfection.
QueenOfTheLabsAssistant chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
Wow! That was a super mega awesome amazing story! Once I got all the days right it made it even better! I hope you keep writing because you have an amazing talent for storytelling. It actually felt like it was like an episode of NCIS. xx
dracosnumber1girl chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
Awesome story! I loved the 'cliched' part (it didn't feel that cliched...but that might be because I haven't read a lot of fics with that element yet or, more likely, because you wrote it fabulously!) I loved the relationship between Tony and Ziva!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 22 . 12/14/2010
loved the story, but it ended on a down note.
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This story is so suspenseful I couldn’t stop reading it! Great ending too.
sbz chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Just came across this fic yesterday while looking for some good NCIS - and Ziva - stories. Liking it so far. But... yeah, the pregnant thing. It is very cliche in this fandom, and is generally enough to send me running from a fic even if I'm in the middle of it. But, I shall persevere, because the story's good, I'm intrigued, and you say it won't devolve into OOC fluffiness. I've yet to come across an NCIS story that incorporates pregnancy without shattering Ziva's character. To me, her having kids at all seems so contrary to who she is that a fic has to be phenomenal for me to believe it. So, we'll see.

That said, I've been loving the story. Intriguing plot, great mechanics and overall writing style, and good characterization. I've found some of DiNozzo's scenes and reflection...hmm, self indulgent, but he's my least favourite character which has a lot to do with it.

Anyway, thanks for writing.

Regards,

sbz
pirate-princess1 chapter 22 . 6/11/2010
Aw! I loved how it went totally back to the beginning, and how it went to the future and then the waaaaay past, and just how your times changed in general. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
YellinYee chapter 22 . 6/6/2010
I don't know where to begin but I think the only coherent thought I can manage is that I LOVED this. So many little things (Sarah in Italy, Agent Griffin, Abby's daily rambling e-mails at the beginning) and things that I never thought possible, like an Eli David who I managed to find myself liking. I really, really liked the end, how the David-DiNozzo family finds themselves in Haifa, with another member on the way, and the very, very end, the way it brings everything full circle. 3
mar-hhr4ever chapter 22 . 5/11/2010
Simply amazing, don't know how I did not come across this sooner but I'm glad I finally did. Very well done. If you write something similar to help us get through the next summer before season 8 I will be eternally grateful.
frozenfiery chapter 22 . 3/31/2010
i realy liked this story its well written :) although it was confusing at first w/ the time jump but once you get to barcelona you understand it more :) its amazing what a little change could affect everyone in one way or another...

hoping to read more of your wonderful stories soon,

FF
thetvreblogger chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
I know I am only reading this story now, so you might not care about the comment, but I just had to say how much I loved the ending. It was so neat how the end went back to the beginning. Not a fan of the pregnancies, but I still absolutely loved it!
bendecida82 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
New to the NCIS fanfic scene, and immensely enjoying catching up, especially since you write so well. I for one am a fan of the baby fics, so write on, sister?, especially since you write so well. Let the muse take you where it will. Of course, I am reviewing to a completed story, but I had to say something in response to your comment. Its a comment made in OTH land fanfic as well, and I always say, it must be a wanted storyline if everybody writes about it.

Off to finish reading!
JoyBean chapter 22 . 1/29/2010
Beautifully written! You truely captured the 'voices' of the characters.
Countryole chapter 22 . 1/17/2010
Had to give the credit where it is due, but just rereading the last chapter has me gushing with how much I love this story.

This is excellent, it has been quite sometime since I've found a completed story that I have thoroughly enjoyed as much as this one. It's full of believable emotion, masterful characterization, and beautiful structure that is flawless in transition and only adds to the greatness of this story. You've written something special here, your handle on conflict and the resolution that you bring the characters to through their trials is truly a well thought out and developed story. The ending is so potent and eloquent that it makes me want to read it all over again.

In short I love it and I hope to see more from you. Thank you for this wonderful piece, and thank you for letting me gush about it.
tonyfan31970 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Hello again Brightblue. This is the second - well, third- time in so many months I've read this, and every chapter is a page-turner. I especially loved this chapter as well. I also know that on the surface you could assume that it's easy to write pre-existing characters, but actually I think the opposite is the case. So. kudos to you for writing them so well! I love your pirate references for Tony- cracks me up.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »