Reviews for Anything and Everything
Weretiger Marduk chapter 3 . 3/24
"...we just call it Hell."

Hah, Anko would say something like that. I wonder if it ate the other two demons...
Fisrt fic I've read that it's kind of graphic and yet I don't feel repulsive at all by it. It took me by surprise, but actually I like it, the way Nine tail demon was portrayed and the people's natural reactions to it was great. Hope you keep going because it's really interesting and the writing style it's high quality... As in there is actual background on the locations and places and plot. Short, to the point and good.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Interesting story. I liked the concept even if was flawed. It would have fit far better in any of the other villages, but Konoha is too kindhearted to have allowed all that to happen. I can't see Minato truly "sacrificing" Naruto or others in such a way.
RykOakwine chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Years abandoned at this point so unlikely the author will even see this, but damn, what an intriguing premise! And damn you for not finishing it! This isn't the sort of story someone else can pick up or be inspired to write their own version of. This is unique, it's only in this one story by this one author and its abandonment means it will never be complete.
Damn, that sucks.
Leonas chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This,,, is not what I expected when I thought about reading this... And I must say it is indeed very interesting. Sometimes hard for me to swallow but at the same time Ifind myself wanting just alittle bit more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
This is so dark and so awesome and so...gasp...
Yoholic chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Excellent story, and very original.
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
This is a very interesting concept. Very unique. It is really well done. You make all the characters seem real and tehir reactions are spot on too. I did wonder why Minato was saying he doomed a village and then I realized he gave the KYUBI to them. Needless to say I was not very surprised to find out what happened to the village hidden in the clouds. I like how you made it a konoha operation I also like the concept of the village hidden in the surf. Keep it up.
the grey mage chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
god damn this is the most interesting thing ive read in months. show me what ya got left!
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
What happened to the other Biju? Nibi and Hachibi would have been freed based on Kyuubi's actions.

This is definitely interesting I must admit. Hope to see updates soon. Still curious about what the Kyuubi wanted Hanabi for. Is her favor going to be for Kyuubi to be her loving husband (by her definition of course).
Q.Q chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Hitchhikers guide for the win
Ethorin chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
this is ridiculously interesting...GAAAAHHHH why have you abandoned FF Nugar? please write more! it is so intriguing...(and original...can't forget that...)
mia chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i dont understand but okay, i was looking for hinata movie episodes and found this.. okay whatever, HINATA I LOVE YOUUUUU11 !
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
the story was very well writen probably one of the best prologs I've read. there were some minor spelling errors mainly kyubi which is actouly spelled kyuubi. other than that it was perfect in my opinion. it was exciting from start to finish and had several well thought out quirks. the reading was very smooth I didn't want to stop reading. I enjoyed the way depicted the scenes so clearly you made it seem almost real. I also enjoyed the little twist around the kyuubi. like how it is konahas protecter and is not sealed in naruto but takes his form to cause the hokage pain.I also found the way it teased everybody with the fact they couldn't touch him. egging them on so they'd try. by they I mean hiashi. thanks for the story.
LemonySean chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I liked this story and would like to see where it goes. But really I'd like to see more of most of your fics.