Reviews for Burning desert, Frozen hope
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 1/31
Please update its January 2017
CreativeGirl29 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Just read the whole story in one go. Fabulous - well done!
beanie168 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Amazing story. I love how you've written the boys, their relationships and the despair that they all feel (the John and Virgil relationship is exactly how I picture them).
taylorj2000 chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Please continue, I'd like to see what happens next.
talltwin18 chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
I love this story so much. Read it before and cant remember if i reviewed or not but just re-read it and reminded myself how good it is. Love virgil as the main character. Really hope to read more of this story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Wauw! Great story, I really liked it!
LMC25 chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
This is a master piece! Congratulations!i couldn't stop reading
FABreader chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I'm so glad to have this story back! It's gritty and so well written that I'm transported into the story and disappointed when the chapter finished. Nice to finish on a high note after everything that happened.

Poor Virgil, but he's recovering, physically and mentally, so I don't doubt that all will be good.

I'm glad we heard more about Robbie too, I was wondering about him.

Once again, I'm glad to have you and your fabulous story back.
Silver Bee chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
I'm so pleased you're back! This is such powerful writing - poor Virgil. You capture everyone's character perfectly - John is the perfect choice for a heart to heart like this.

Hope all is well with you.
TBMom chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Good chapter - glad for the updates once again. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Oh, thank you so much for updating this. I'm sorry that you've had personal issues, big hugs for that, but this was such a surprise and a genuine pleasure to see on the archive page. I have loved this story from the beginning, its so full of emotion and description and action and it tugs on my heartstrings everytime. It is a superb piece.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
TBMom chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Good Story!
talltwin18 chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Love this story! My favourirte character is Virgil and there are few stories with him as the main character. You're writing is really good! Can't wait to read more :-)
boojum chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Still would love to see you overcome by inspiration and return to pick this story up again.
Montydog131 chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Wow. Loved this - the feelings that you get from the brothers and their reactions to the situation is very good. Some very minor quibbles about ranks of Army and Red Cross and Church in Muslim country, but v minor compared with huge enjoyment and hope you would do a follow-up