Reviews for Follow Through
OcSickGirl chapter 35 . 10/21/2012
I don't think I have ever read a Fic with E&B where they have turned each other down so much for sex until I read this one. I mean that in a good way...it's more realistic. Real couples are not always jumping each other every chance they get...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 34 . 10/21/2012
Awwww...that was sweet! And I love the dog's name...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 33 . 10/21/2012
That is actually a really good idea! Way to come through after all, Rose...lol. I remember being separated from my husband when we were dating. I met him just before I moved to a different county, so I loved about 45 minutes away...in no traffic. We missed eachother like crazy but would talk on the phone all the time. Eventually I would just spend the night at his house and go to work from there...since My job was actually closer to his house than mine was. I think we lasted 6 months like that before we moved in together...lol. Thanks for making me remember that. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 32 . 10/21/2012
Well at least his parents are getting to know her and seem to like her.

And I totally want a house with rooftop patio!
OcSickGirl chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
Rings, houses, and babies...wow they already discussed the trifecta...lol. Still loving it. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 29 . 10/20/2012
Ask her while she is cockmatized...lol. Good move Edward! LOL
OcSickGirl chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
Oh yes weddings do have that effect on people...lol. My husband and I were married 4 months before our actual ceremony. I wanted our anniversary to be a specific date but we needed more time to save only for the big ceremony. So I really got everything I wanted. I felt spoiled and it was great. :) Only our closest friends knew but we were already loving together so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Love Edward only having eyes for Bella. :). Now for some sexin'!
OcSickGirl chapter 27 . 10/20/2012
That was sweet. I'm glad you didn't drag it out too long and she "pulled her head out of her as"...I love Alice...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
Boy she is a dumbass. I hope he makes her grovel...hahaha. Well I guess that's not really fine because he did chicken out on feeling her how he felt but still...talk about jumping to conclusions. She makes the story worse and worse each time she tells it also. It was just a hug and a kiss on the check, but by the time she talked to Seth, Edward had been holding her hands, hugging and kissing this blonde. *smh*
OcSickGirl chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Uh oh...no bueno when they start telling eachother little white lies.
OcSickGirl chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
Someone needs to take Rose's key away from her...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Loved the sexy lingerie show! She definitely now s the way to her mans heart. Good food and RUFFLES! Lol

Gee...Rose...no one saw that happening now did they? LOL funny how when she needs her she runs to Bella but didn't think twice about her when she was getting married and moved out.
OcSickGirl chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Mmmmm wow, Emmett and Rosalie getting married doesnt surprise me. They kind of came off as impulsive and selfi centered so of course they wouldn't hesitate. Of course it wouldnt matter that she is roomie with Bella or what kind of position that might have put her in. luckiy she seems to be ok with it financialy but that still doenst seem like a BFF kind of thing to do. Also, Emmett is filthy rich and Rose seemed like a bit of a gold digger so I can see why Alice and Edward would be skeptical.

Happy about Edward and Bella though. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
I love that they bond over cartoons and music...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
I think this is my fave chapter so far. Simple dates are so much better than elaborate plans. Besides they have already been dating even if they don't want to admit it.

My favorite love song is a sad one, but I love it anyway. John Mayer's Slow Dancing In A Burning Room.
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »