Reviews for Follow Through
lovebuggkiss chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Ah. This chapter made me super excited.

I really hope there date goes good.

I can't wait until they're in an actual relationship.

&& I love how you built up to it slowly.

I mean, yeah, first date sex, not slow, but when they decided to stay friends, you actually took the time to show there friendship growing, and them getting closer. You're an amazing writer.

Do you have any ideas for your next fic? I hope you do one. I love reading your stuff. :)

Thanks for all of the quick updates. That makes you my favorite fanfic author. :)
lovebuggkiss chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I'm glad she finally talked about it.

Hopefully she'll accept edward now, and go out with him.
puasluoma chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Awe

:D awsome!

Please update asap'!
Jeca123 chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Aww that is well sweet, maybe he should have brought her chocolate and flowers it would have been funny lol
puasluoma chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Omg! I absolutelly loved the end! LOL it was awsome!
YankeeDiva chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Hahaahahaa! Go Edward!
lolapink17 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I rally like this story and I hope Bella will realize soon that she and Edward belong together. Thanks for the quicks updates!
tkeaton1 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
oh come on B! Edward is throwing his heart out there on the line for ya! LOL
abbiesue chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
please oh please...its so time for bella to realize the prize edward is, and make him hers!
Meghan Bailey chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
YAY! I swear to God though - if she turns him down, I'm going to have stop reading!

Okay - not really, but come on!
ILRPinkGirl chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Another great chapter, as always! I'm glad Bella got her closure, and am glad Edward is still trying to gently pursue her. Hope it works out, looking forward to more!
grtchn chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
ek omg! New story! Love it! Your Bella and Edward are so straight forward and just...don't give a crap. Awesome. :D
Jeca123 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I really bloody hope she says yes after all of this shit!1
amigirl chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I love this. I hope Bella gets it together and starts going out with him!
lovebuggkiss chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
Poor Bella. I hope she doesn't go all bitchy after she kisses him. I mean, using him is wrong, but it's okay. Just aslong as she doesnt get pissy cause of it... it's her own fault.

But anyway, I'm glad were getting somewhere. Now she might be willing to talk to Edward about her ex, and that should help her move forward. Atleast, I hope.

thanks for the update.