Reviews for Follow Through
Jeca123 chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
I like songs that have meaning in the lyrics, mine has to be Hazard by Richard Maxx it is soo amazing!

Another great chapter :)
grtchn chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
aw, I loved their date. though I would NEVER ice skate. I went one time. Blisters. Fell down more than stood. Now just regular roller skating. I'm all over that!
LUVTLIGHT21 chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
I'm excited for their date! :) Finally!
insatiable06 chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Aww go Eddie! Get your freak on *wink wink*
insatiable06 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Edwards is soo charming when he wants to be! Love him ;) ok not as much as Jasper tho lol
lovebuggkiss chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Ah. This chapter made me super excited.

I really hope there date goes good.

I can't wait until they're in an actual relationship.

&& I love how you built up to it slowly.

I mean, yeah, first date sex, not slow, but when they decided to stay friends, you actually took the time to show there friendship growing, and them getting closer. You're an amazing writer.

Do you have any ideas for your next fic? I hope you do one. I love reading your stuff. :)

Thanks for all of the quick updates. That makes you my favorite fanfic author. :)
lovebuggkiss chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I'm glad she finally talked about it.

Hopefully she'll accept edward now, and go out with him.
puasluoma chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Awe

:D awsome!

Please update asap'!
Jeca123 chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Aww that is well sweet, maybe he should have brought her chocolate and flowers it would have been funny lol
puasluoma chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Omg! I absolutelly loved the end! LOL it was awsome!
YankeeDiva chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Hahaahahaa! Go Edward!
lolapink17 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I rally like this story and I hope Bella will realize soon that she and Edward belong together. Thanks for the quicks updates!
tkeaton1 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
oh come on B! Edward is throwing his heart out there on the line for ya! LOL
abbiesue chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
please oh please...its so time for bella to realize the prize edward is, and make him hers!
Meghan Bailey chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
YAY! I swear to God though - if she turns him down, I'm going to have stop reading!

Okay - not really, but come on!
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »