Reviews for Follow Through
ILRPinkGirl chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Another great chapter, as always! I'm glad Bella got her closure, and am glad Edward is still trying to gently pursue her. Hope it works out, looking forward to more!
grtchn chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
ek omg! New story! Love it! Your Bella and Edward are so straight forward and just...don't give a crap. Awesome. :D
Jeca123 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I really bloody hope she says yes after all of this shit!1
amigirl chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
I love this. I hope Bella gets it together and starts going out with him!
lovebuggkiss chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
Poor Bella. I hope she doesn't go all bitchy after she kisses him. I mean, using him is wrong, but it's okay. Just aslong as she doesnt get pissy cause of it... it's her own fault.

But anyway, I'm glad were getting somewhere. Now she might be willing to talk to Edward about her ex, and that should help her move forward. Atleast, I hope.

thanks for the update.
lysvia chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
Hi! Oh my god! I've missed so much your story and your comments... so... how's Vegas? ME? I am ready to go! Tomorrow we fly to Milwaukee, which is awesome... I am super excited. I hope to settle in a couple or more days, so I can keep up with you.

By the way, I really like Follow through, I don't know if I could pick one of your stories as my favorites, but if I must... then maybe i would pick this one... I don't know. Well... no... I don't know. LOL!

Have a nice Tuesday and see ya later! XOXO

My karaoke song would be... LOL... Taper jean girl KOL :P
tkeaton1 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
I am really enjoying this story! I look forward to the updates to come
LUVTLIGHT21 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
I love your stories! Bella is SO frustrating in this one, which i'm sure is intended, so good job! :)
Nuttyginger chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
*Cheering from the gods* That was a great ending. Oh my goodness. I was reading it in the office now half my colleagues are thinking about committing me!

Its a great story to BTW.

Nutty
the real teacher chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
AWESOME! I wondered when the ex would show his ass face into the picture! I am sorry about the falling out that her and Edward had...but happy that he knows the reason behind the song! GREAT LYRICS! I hope that because of this, Bella lets everything out to Edward as to why she is doing and feeling the way she is feeling! Then...I really want them to get together! BUT that is only the way I hope the story to go! I promise I will read it all! NICE JOB! :)
Fairest of Them All chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OMG. I love this story so f**king much so far :) PLEASE update soon!
ScrewThisImOuttaHere chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OME OME!

i hope now bella and esward can get together...please? (insert puppy dog eyes)

he so deserves it, and so does she...i mean who does she think she's kidding!

hahahaha!

i always loved seth in twilight... but i kinda hate him now...hahaha!

keep up the amazing job! and update soon please... ;D

xoxo
the real teacher chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
totally loved the Audi A8! I would love to be able to afford one! I used that same car in my story Married Life! WAY TO GO!
Ajayee chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
ok u so have to hurry and write the next part im haning i wanna know wat sams rection is :P
dA-mama23434 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OMG! I absolutely love it! i cannot wait for more. keep it coming...please!
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »