Reviews for Follow Through
Nuttyginger chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
*Cheering from the gods* That was a great ending. Oh my goodness. I was reading it in the office now half my colleagues are thinking about committing me!

Its a great story to BTW.

Nutty
the real teacher chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
AWESOME! I wondered when the ex would show his ass face into the picture! I am sorry about the falling out that her and Edward had...but happy that he knows the reason behind the song! GREAT LYRICS! I hope that because of this, Bella lets everything out to Edward as to why she is doing and feeling the way she is feeling! Then...I really want them to get together! BUT that is only the way I hope the story to go! I promise I will read it all! NICE JOB! :)
Fairest of Them All chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OMG. I love this story so f**king much so far :) PLEASE update soon!
ScrewThisImOuttaHere chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OME OME!

i hope now bella and esward can get together...please? (insert puppy dog eyes)

he so deserves it, and so does she...i mean who does she think she's kidding!

hahahaha!

i always loved seth in twilight... but i kinda hate him now...hahaha!

keep up the amazing job! and update soon please... ;D

xoxo
the real teacher chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
totally loved the Audi A8! I would love to be able to afford one! I used that same car in my story Married Life! WAY TO GO!
Ajayee chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
ok u so have to hurry and write the next part im haning i wanna know wat sams rection is :P
dA-mama23434 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
OMG! I absolutely love it! i cannot wait for more. keep it coming...please!
insatiable06 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
o Go Bella, piss him off and get it on with Eddie! hehe
GotToLoveCrazyChicks chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
man that was great...

i got two chapters to read..

they were both wow, loved them

keep up the great work.
puasluoma chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
ok, it was very nice! update asap please!
40sQueen chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
Good chapter. Can't wait for the update. And mine would either be "Diamond's Are a Girl's Best Friend" by Marilyn Monroe or "Then He Kissed Me" by The Crystals
Jeca123 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
HAHA very good love the make the old boyfriend jealous :) and im pretty sure edward wouldnt mind lol
lovebuggkiss chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
"If some girl gives you a pen instead of a declaration of love, she’s a fucking idiot", Bella needs to listen to her own advice. Of course, I know it takes time, I'm willing to wait... but sheesh, I'm anxious. :)

thanks for the update. amazing story. loved the fluffiness of this chap.
puasluoma chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
aww very nice chapter!
Jeca123 chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
These two are so sweet together. get them together soon or i just might burst!
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »