Reviews for Weirdos
The Reviewer chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
Good story so far. I hope that you finish it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2018
Oh my!
Elements chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
This was a cool lemon story.
angeloflight1111 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Nawwwwww how sweet 3
PrincessAnnabelleV chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Awe that was so sweet :3 I love KyBe with a burning passion xD they're just so sweet! And Stan was hilarious in the first chapter! I just loved this story so much!you seriously are a great writer despite the few spelling errors. Keep up the good work! :3
FEARLESS-FightUntilWeDie chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
can u plz make a another story like this where she does get pregnant? btw

i didnt like this story..I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow. I love KyBe fanfics. Their a really good couple. I can see them together. I mean, she's had a crush on him before. She was His first kiss. Anyway, keep writing. 'cause I can't write good lmao.
Lavis.LOve chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Wow! I've seen Southpark a few times with Bebe and Kyle but this is amazing! Romantic! Such complete utter passion between them. You know I've always liked them in the show, but this is so wonderful.

Kyle...let's start with him shall we?

He is sensitive and sweet (to girls and mostly Bebe) in the show and he was IN character. He's not exactly a ginger. You described his hair, his eyes, EVERYTHING in such detail and exactness. Is that a word? Excactness?

Whatever. Cartmen callig him a Jew fag made me laugh. Stupid Cartmen will never expirence what Kyle had with Bebe if he's a total jerk.

Lastly what Kyle did to defend his beloved, so Kyle-like.

Bebe, let's talk about her.

You made her sound like a Greek goddess in this! She is very beautiful and kind hearted in towards others and her lover, Kyle. I love how you made her so impassioned in the sensual part of the story (chapter 2 my favourite). The pregnancy test part was hillarious! Just plain funny.

The love making scene is just flawless.

Thanks

for a good

read and this is going in my favourites.
DRAGONGHOST chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
is this like when they had sex in the first chapter
DRAGONGHOST chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
hi. i like it but you have some mistakes but whatever, i have plenty of mistakes in my story by the way you should check it out if you want. me names DRAGONGHOST and i'm writing a land before time fanfic
Sparbudart chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Once again... you have exceeded my expectations. xD

I got an update quite some time ago, but I am an extremely busy person (among honors classes, college apps, and softball, it's difficult t find extra time!), and I got around to reading it only just now... I'm so glad you added a little more to this story! And I loved how it was written more sweetly than anything else. It was an awesome read! xD
KyleFan1994 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Wow, this sequel is great! I especially like the title and last line, it's extremely self-representative of what the story seems to be about. Thanks for writing it!
SubspaceStar chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
HOLY SHIT DIS FANFIC ROCKS!
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Awh, that was really sweet, i love Kybe, but there isn't enough Kybe fans out there !
Alima8314 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was well written. True, as you warned, there were spelling errors, but they didn't detract from the story itself.

I loved this. I'm new to South Park fanfics, and I stumbled across this one. It's so wonderful. You made me see that South Park has its romantic side.

Of course, one thing I absolutely adore about South Park is that nothing is sacred. But, in this story, Bebe is sacred to Kyle.

Kudos.