Reviews for Nothing between us
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
It is not spelled "Shepard" but Shepherd
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I know this was like three years ago but I felt the need to review :) This was really funny and amazing. I do really like this therapist; she's awesome.
I actually like the ending cause it makes me think about what I want to happen. I would have loved an epilogue but I feel like that would've ruined the story. It's an amazing story! Thanks :)
bubble chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
it's really nice but far away from being an M-rated story
Lidocaina chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It's really good, why don't you update?
JulianaScherbatsky chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Did I tell you?..what? That I LOVED IT!
McGorgeous chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
omg did they break up? WTF! or is it just my bad eyesight and the late night? OMG if they broke up ill complain to u on msn! and FB! and twitter! and Myspace! ha
McGorgeous chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
me still loves and gee its almost 4 am!

xo dirty talker
McGorgeous chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
ha id have hung up on Addie! EW SICK!

xo the foreign affair ha
McGorgeous chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
da and u dnt even kno im reading this? ha! well i luv it!
McGorgeous chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
okay forgot to review, but still love it lol! and dnt steal my lappie!
McGorgeous chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
DANIELLE! me loves! but srsly im not gna get this read in 10 minutes so you'll have to stay online with me! But not her catch? *GASP BIG TIME*
Haylee chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Great story, I really wish you would continue it because it makes me smile. I love this story so much. Im kind of upset that you didnt name the baby though but its all good. Great job :D
BabyWonder7 chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
No! You have to write at least ONE more chapter, just as happy closure. Maybe do it a few years later, so we can see how the baby is doing and growing... with two happily married parents? Please?
crazy-chica6 chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
I want to negotiate for an epilogue.
raelenie chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
omg

that was the end?NO. *pouts*

in which case...i'm now barganing for an epilogue...

what do you think? :)

but other than the fact that this was the LAST chapter may i say that it was wonderful

“The baby's coming now, not at the hospital, not at the house, but in the...” she sighed, lying back onto the pillows “Trailer.” her head lolled to the side “Why me?”

lol

They looked to each other, nodded and in unison “Yeah.”

The counsellor's mouth quirked upwards into a smile “I see.”

i see too!aren't they just the cutest?i wanna pinch their cheeks...(not because i'm mean like that but you know when you see a chubby little baby and you just go "aw" and pinch their cheeks?like that)

and wow- can't believe they went through with the break up- but they ended up together again, so it's ok

actually...now that i think about it a sequel would be EVEN BETTER than an epilogue? i promise to leave you a long review for EVERY chapter-pinky promise...or like a 'i promise with a cherry on top-a real one-not those weird glacier ones (unless that's what you like)

anyhoo, congratulations on such a wonderfully entertaining addek story

think about the sequel or epilogue...or another addek story that's totally non related

*bats eyelashes*