Reviews for Hysteria
wishimight chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Hmm. What IS Bella hiding? Bruises?
wishimight chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Gah! I hope she's not cheating! I like Jacob's POV. He's kinda funny.
wishimight chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Found this story while doing some random search tonight. Premise sounds interesting. And God knows we need more suspense stories in the twiverse. :)
mveroherr chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Cant wait for nexp chapter. Man E is very insecure and I know he feels like an ass for what he did the Seth.
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
Just found this fic and I must admit you really got me drawn in. I have a fondness of Darkward, but I particularly like this one because he's not too gone to the dark side when it comes to Bella. He still has some conscience. I'm intrigued with the bit of mystery you've built up, can't wait to see how things pan out. Especially if Bella finds out that her sweet Edward isn't so sweet outside of their relationship.

Thanks for writing!
buggeroffnothere chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
update soon
readerlover16 chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
I love this story! It's one of my favorites now!
ConfusionPixie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
omc! this story is brilliant! but edward shouldnt find out about ANY of the surprise stuff until the party... write more!
Melody Unchained chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
What's with all the condoms? They are in a three year committed relationship...shouldn't they be past that?
pesuasion chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
man that was great! update soon!
pdd912 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
It definitely sounds like she's hiding something.
pdd912 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Uh-oh, sounds like a stalker, lol.
deesirius chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
UUgh Edward is such an ass! (whoa ..did i just say that?)

Love the update cant wait for the next one!

Absentdeletedvoid chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
I like this story allot please keep it coming:)

LondonGoth chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Found this story today and I am so hooked! I never know what's going to happen..keep up the fantasic work! :)
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »