Reviews for Hysteria
frenchsong87 chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I really hope you finish this because I would love to see who is stalking Bella and why. Can't wait to see what happens to Seth when he returns. Also, can't wait for the birthday party!
bellawant2be chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great story!
bellawant2be chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
I just found your story and love it! I hope you plan to continue it at some point. If not, it was a great 9 chapters : )

P.S. "Masturbation morals" made me LOL!
navybrat4 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
this is good i wish there was more
bthnxo chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
this is such and AWESOME story! please keep going
Future Mrs. Mendez chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You are a very talented writer. The storyline has me at the edge of my seat. I am just wondering, along with I'm sure many other people, if you are going to update this story. I've had this story on Story Alert for a while and I've been going back and rereading some stories. I want to eliminate the ones that are completed or are no longer going to be updated. I hope to hear back from you. I also hope your response is that you plan to keep updating, even if it is in the future.

P.S. If you have this story updated on another site I would also greatly appreciate it if you let me know.

With Love,

Future Mrs. Mendez
nkh1028 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hello! I just came across your story in my friends favorites and fell in love! Are you going to update?

I really hope so!

Thanks!lemons01
sueIZide chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Okay, I started this story, became intrigued and am now wondering if you're going to finish it?
thaliagrace16 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
c'mon c'mon! update please!

awesome story, i love it! :D
marysway chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
This is such a great story and has not been updated in so long. I'm alerting it just in case you choose to come back and finish it. Or if it's posted somewhere else let me know.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
You know what I hate. When you find an awsome story and get really into it and then when you get to the last current chapter. You add the story to alerts and then notice their hasn't been an update in

forever :( please pick up this story again I really love it
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
please please please continue this story!
Mrs.Cullen Lol chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
please uptade(:
Golden Swirl chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
Awesome chap...& Awesome story!

But when are u gonna UPDATE...?
EdwardCullensWifep chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
please go on with the story.!Ilive this story alot i mean how come your still not writting this i mean you already have 40 pages of review.!you have 600.!dat means people really love your storry now go on with it.!Please,please,please,please.!X):\
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »