Reviews for Hysteria
TwiFox chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Love it hope u update soon xoxox keep writing xoxoxo
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Loving this story, and I really want to know what happens next but I've noticed its been a year since you last updated, are you going to be continuing this story?
jny81583 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
i need to know who is following Bella? please update soon i am on the edge of my seat. :)
JennyFlurry chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
well.. i have to say.. i liked your story a lot.. it was different take on things. but i see you haven't updated in a year which makes me sad.. i hope you take it up again...
MRS.Grey chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
love it
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
shame shame shame on you Eddie why r u being a stalker lol! ohh well at least Bella's being stalked by someone very attractive!hehehehahaha! love this first chapter u did a very good job!ohh yeah,btw i love darkwards!who doesn't?
Justchillingandliving chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
i love the story alot
4theluvofrain chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
wow edward sure is possesive..?
november21 chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Aw. Interesting story.
Aya Takahashi chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Great story :) I really love it. I can't wait for the continuation. I hope Bella learns about the whole p.i. thing since its unfair for her and Edward needs to learn his lesson on faith and trust. More power to your writing :)
mello-ello chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
luv the story
Nessa19 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
this is awesome! i have to know who else s following here! and oh my poor Edward he must be feeling terrible! i love the little flashbacks! (: cant wait for the next chapter
edwardyumm chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
aww :( poor bella. i have to say, seth is a little right. but god edward! you fucking asshole! are you dumb? of course you deserve bella. omg, i hate jacob but this story has changed my mind! i love sam jacob and emily. its fucking glorious!
LoveThoseVampires chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Please update soon. I can't wait to know what is going to happen
candy6princess chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
this is a really great story..please please keep the story going
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »