Reviews for Hysteria
starrlite16 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I don't think she's cheating I mean he's 30 not 60...I wonder what's up with the bruises. how old is jacob?
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Thank you for the fast update! As I am reading this I get the feeling that Bella isnt cheating but that something is wrong. Someone is threatening her or she was attacked in some way (just the way you worded what was wrong). Yes she was young when they got togther but that doesnt mean that she will cheat. Hubby and I will celebrate 20 years Aug 26th... I was 18 when we married so I KNOW its possible to be faithful! Cant wait to read more!
Soccer11 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
i really wonder what she is doing to get bruises maybe she is taking kaarate? haha
lanabelle86 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
o I don't see a Jacob POV often. :) Well, I am definitely even more curious and intrigued too find out what is going on with Bella. Really seems like this will be a great story. Its hard to capture readers from 2 chapters so major kudos. You got me :)
rmcrms5 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
great chapter.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I'm hooked with just the idea of a darker dominant Edward. I can't wait for more.
lanabelle86 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Okay, you've got me interested. I haven't seen a story start this way before. I'm definitely going to be keeping track of this. Great start!
rac753 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
really good, very interesting!
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i wanna know! i hope bella isnt cheating or anything like that cnt wait for the nxt ch
fleetbuddy chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Intriguing beginning, I hope future updates tell us more why Edward has legitimate reasons to worry about Bella behavior...
krys585 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
ok woman you got me hooked! whats going on? im soo curious! love it! (geese i use alot of exclaimation points - but they're totally necessary!) hehe
starrlite16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Like it so far. I haven't read any other fics where Edward is that much older than Bella.
Chloe McMurray chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
sounds interesting, i love dark edward. cant wait to read what happens next update soon.
TinaBaby chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
interesting...u caught my attention!
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43