Reviews for A Questionable Love
Krait chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I found your acc. *feels proud*

BUT! I... I really loved this fic! Seriously, even though I am a yuri fangirl, this pairing never occurred to me. And I gotta say, I'm glad I read this because now I ship them.

Loved the Implied SilverxCrystal in this. tee hee.

And not to mention that I love your writing style. The words flowed naturally and beautifully. And I loved how you portrayed Whitney, too; a cry baby but secretly a deep, mature person.

I really loved this. Great job.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I'm not much for Crystal being in a yuri relationship, but I really liked your work. It was cute. I like how Crystal has a real love for her. (I also like that Crystal and Silver used to go out, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I love them as a couple XD ). I have to agree though, I think I would have paired her up with Jasmine or Erika, maybe even, Misty or Lorelei, but your justification was great.
Lyrical Musicbox chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
SHIT WAIT.

I WAS ALL, A-TYPING A REVIEW, AND THEN I LOOKED AT YOUR U/N AND SPAZZED.

I KNEW YEW.

THIS IS COSMICXRAIN.

ANYWAY, WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY BEFORE I SPACED.

Gaw. I never thought of this couple before, but I can so not deny it's cuteness now.

You're just as good a writer as a video-maker, teehee~
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh wow, a rare femslash pairing fic, and very nicely written as well. The thoughts Crystal had on just why she loved Whitney was probably my favorite part-I think you wrote it out pretty well too.

Nice addition of her relationship with Silver, especially on the part that it was 'immature' and 'fangirlish'. But it was nice to know that he still cared about Crys too, along with Gold.

All in all, great little one-shot!

~ASK