Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 4/7
There is definitely a lot of potential here. It probably couldn't end up back on the exact canon route, because Zuko is almost certainly on Aang's side now, so it would be interesting to see how that changes the story a bit. Certainly the North Pole Siege is going to be very different without koizilla to chase away the fleet. Thank you for writing and posting this story!
digiwriter1392 chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Awesome!
Thomson chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
This is really great, I can't wait to read more!
Switched-to-Silent chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I'm absolutely loving the friendship building between Zuko and Aang :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Metella chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
So Iroh has not made contact with the Order of the White Lotus, yet, I guess? I wonder when that happens. By the time of the Siege of the North Pole, he has some sort of allegiance to the Balance of the world.

I'm kind of confused as to his train of thought about power resting within himself and Zuko . . .? I find myself wondering how it is that Ozai is keeping his older brother alive (for the past ten years, I mean)- I would be crazy paranoid. Or Zuko alive. If Azula was going to kill Mai for betraying her, I see no reason why Ozai wouldn't kill Zuko now.

I rather think Iroh is being a little bias with Azula. Zuko is impulsive and hotheaded. How much better of a Firelord would he make?

And hey, WAIT just a MINUTE. Iroh wants to abandon Zuko in the Fire Nation?

And by the way, I think Aang would have been in agony if he dove into salty seawater with wounds.
EmpressVicky chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Your story is so awesome. I really feel bad for Zuko. TTTT

I wish the two Dragons would burn Zhao, Ozai and Azula to the ground! Argh! They are so evil!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
OMG, you really ARE still alive!:D

Thank you for continuing this amazing story.

I loved this chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading the next one (which, of course, will be coming soon...yes? LOL)

val'tanelle chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"I was a bit surprised to find that no one else had done something like this before."

We prefer seeing Zhao dead :D
ArrayePL chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
You finally updated. I enjoy this story very much. The chapter was nice and sad equally. Hopefully you will update soon.
trueroyalblue chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
This is a nice break from the non-stop Zutara stories I've been reading! This is incredible, I love every second of it!

It's just so believable, I could see it happening in the show. I could picture everything you said, and this is DEFINITELY going on my alerts! :)

I WOULD rant more about how fascinating and fantastic this fic is, but since that would take a long time, I'm just going to end this with a simple: Please don't be one of those authors who just give up in the beginning of the story and never update at all! This fic is too good for you to do that!
Zorroami chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
REALLY looking forward to the next chapter. This fic is great and successfully fills my mind with intrigue that makes me read over the chapters twice just to make sure I got everything. You have also captured the character as they would act in given these circumstances; you haven't just taken them and twisted for your own enjoyment. I really like that you were able to be true to the characters' personalities. Great fic again!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Amazing chapter, again.

I hope I don’t end up repeating the same stuff for the third time (hey, at least I’m consistent! LOL)

Having Ozai himself cut Zuko’s phoenix tail in front of the whole crowd of FN nobles and generals was so very powerful…you can’t get more dishonored than that in the FN, and I’m not surprised that even stoic First Season Zuko ended up in tears after that.

And how devastating it must have been to hear his own father publicly praise Zhao for succeeding in capturing the Avatar, an honor that Zuko had been craving for himself for the past three years *sigh*

Aang was perfectly in character, too; I could just imagine him being scared, taking in his dire situation, and yet still displaying the curiosity and innocence of a child:

‘“Hey, are we under the palace?” he asked curiously.

“Be silent.” a guard said harshly.

“But I just want to know if we are.” Aang said in a small voice, a look of hurt on his face. Was there something wrong with being curious?...’

Like the show’s creators, you find the perfect way to balance the gravity of the moment with just the right touch of levity :)

If I hadn’t said this twice already, I would probably go on and on about how I felt like I was really watching the show, but I’ll try to restrain myself this time ;)

The dialogue between Ozai and Iroh was incredibly well written, too.

I can’t wait to see what happens next :)
zukoxluver chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
poor zuko! :( i like almost cried!

please update soon! i'm not a junior yet but i know what it is like to be swamped with homework! just because i'm in the advanced class my teachers see it fitting to give me 33 lbs. of homework!
zukoxluver chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
omg this is so so so so good! i can't wait for more!
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009