Reviews for Honey, I Shrunk the Dean?
deathraptor22 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I am so favoriting this.
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Max: Omg I feel so bad for Dean.
Sam: I know.
Helen: O.O Dean was crying... My hero, crying!
Max: Everyone cries. If not in public then in privet.
Sam: Yup.
Helen: Oh.
Sam: It was hilarious when Dean first woke up. And his dreams.
Max: Yep.
Helen: Absolutely Hilarious.
Max: GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I loved this so much! It was well written and I could picture everything wonderfully. I felt like throwing up when the demon had Dean, but other than that this was an excellent fic!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Dean's admittance of fear seems more than a little OOC but other than that I LOVE this!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! It's so funny and awesome! I wish there were more stories like this!
goldacharmed chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I LOVED IT! That was a really cute, and funny story. So nice to see tough guy, Dean, leaning on people (literally) for once. Great job. Keep up the good work.
extremediva19 chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
OMG this story was freaking hilarious!
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lol OMG :)
KayValo87 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Lovely ending. Thank you. :)
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Good story. Glad that you had the Trickster undo his trick and make Dean bigger again.
Jord-El chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Loved it. ]
me chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
lived happily ever after... Like thats gonna ever happen! :) I'm sure something would be on its way- even if its not in this story, but another one. I loved the story, especially the vulnerable dean. Awesome! x
bia1007 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
I LOVED it, all of it! A wonderful ending to a fantastic story, “I know Dean but you’ve got me and we’ll make it through this…together. Like we always have.” Nothing to add than thank you so much!
Tosharino chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Loved it! Happy ending too. The ending made me go back to the chapter where Dean had the dream and I couldnt help myself from laughing all over again! Well done!
nope nope not me chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
wow. dean is so cute and vulnerable in this story! I love it.

x