Reviews for Unforgettable
leti0709 chapter 5 . 7/21
Loving the story so far! Even though I know this is written already, I really hoped Jacob has also matured a bit and does not just automatically act like 6 years haven't gone by...Bella needs to work for it.

I'm really hoping that the Cullens eventually go away even though I know this is not anti Edward..I love the pack!
hoorahchick chapter 41 . 6/27
I have read this so many times. I absolutely love it!
FallingButter chapter 41 . 3/24
-Thank you- so much for putting this story from you head into words and seeing it through until its end. I read through the last several chapters so quickly with anticipation of what was going to happen that I didn't stop to review. You had me trapped in excellent storytelling! You are such a great writer and had wonderful betas. You captured the character personalities perfectly, and I believe in the way you portrayed their personalities to be after having six years to grow. I love the twist of the alpha deciding whether or not to imprint and the subsequent effect on the pack. A true weight off everyone's shoulders for life. And the bond now shared between Billy and Charlie pulls at the heart strings. The drama of the fights, the mood, everything was spot on as if it were a published story. And the epilogue, thank you for that. It means so much to have all of the ends not only tied up, but proof of their happily ever after. This is the way Bella's life should have been! With Jake! And in my mind, it is. Your portrayal of the love between Jake and Bella was so fulfilling, and in a word, you said it: Unforgettable.
FallingButter chapter 35 . 3/23
Lol, way to go Billy getting Jake and the others out of having to explain things to Charlie. I can just envision the way all the guys halfheartedly laugh way too late. And yay, Jake got to explain things to Bella!
FallingButter chapter 34 . 3/23
Lisa seems to really have embraced her inner witch in the past day or so picking up on it quickly. All the better for the impending battle I suppose. I can feel for Jake.. not having privacy from so many people while desperately needing to discuss something intimate with someone. *cringe*
FallingButter chapter 32 . 3/23
I can't help but feel bad for Jake. Just as you can say with many situations in life for different people, he didn't ask to be a werewolf. There was also no warning about opening the relationship between his conscious self and inner wolf, and the struggle is real. How can he be expected to deal with that? I hope surely Bella will understand his struggle.
FallingButter chapter 31 . 3/23
Thank God! Edward finally gets it! Back off!
FallingButter chapter 30 . 3/23
Wow, so it seems Jacob was able to channel the inner wolf (though I'm still not sure whether or not he actually phased to get out of the chains) with the strength provided to him by the rest of the pack. It was like, as we left Seth's POV, that the bonds the pack members had with the alpha were calling to them to help him, and when they did, it gave him the strength he needed to escape. Obviously this was a first time, new thing they had experienced which was probably only just now brought forth due to the grave danger that their alpha was involved in. I just hope they get Vladimir once and for all.
FallingButter chapter 28 . 3/23
So Jane is the sorceress Lilith? If so, why didn't Bella recognize her? If she's not Lilith, how was Vladimir able to convince Alec and Jane to be loyal to him after destroying the rest of the Volturi? Oh boy. It seems like parts of Bella's forced nightmares could be starting to piece together...
FallingButter chapter 27 . 3/23
For a second there I was thinking she was turning into a vampire at the beginning. I do wonder, if she makes it out, how she will ever be able to recuperate from this, emotionally.
FallingButter chapter 26 . 3/23
I have a feeling that Rafe and the other guy who called Jake to ask him to come to the office just before Bella was taken are in on it, like they lured him there on purpose.
I was surprised just how much Jake was able to hold Edward off in his human form, and I just knew that in his wolf form he would tear Edward to pieces.
FallingButter chapter 25 . 3/23
Oh my God! This tale just got twisted as fuck!
FallingButter chapter 24 . 3/23
As soon as Jake got the call that said he needed to get to the office pronto, I just kept thinking, "It's a trap!"
FallingButter chapter 23 . 3/22
Poor, sexy, frustrated Jacob. I'm so glad Bella stayed, explained herself, fought for him. Is it steamy in here or is it just me?
FallingButter chapter 22 . 3/22
That was some heavy shit. That needed to happen between Edward and Bella, but man, it was heart wrenching all the while. Please, let Jacob understand..
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »