Reviews for Unforgettable
J chapter 38 . 1/11
Oh my gosh! Tjats great news. Congratulations :) I was just wonderig if Bella was pregnant in d prev chapter. Wish u and ur lil one good health and lots ofhappi ess
J chapter 37 . 1/11
Is Bella pregnant already? IVE Hhad an inkling for the past couple of chapers
J chapter 33 . 1/11
Love u for making Bella puraue Jake. I absolitely hated bookBella for being such abitch to our dearJake. You go , girl!
J chapter 32 . 1/11
This was great. I was so afraid abt Bella pushing Jake off while readig about the sex part.
J chapter 30 . 1/11
Loved the sudden transformation in Jake towards d end
J chapter 28 . 1/11
Im so worried for Jacob right now.
Jane chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
Maybe Lisa can help with Embry's healing? Or could Jacob's wolf not channel some extra wolf mojo from the rest of the pack to help him heal?
I'm enjoying the story so much. I'm looking forward to seeing how they are going to defeat Vladimir. Maybe Dylan with his special forces training could help blow up the lair. We'll see.
Sassyvampmama chapter 41 . 10/8/2016
Thank you for sharing this one with us.
Lane chapter 41 . 3/15/2016
Hi from 2016! Just wanted to let you know that even 2 years after you finished this story people are still reading (and loving) it! This was fantastic. I wouldn't have called myself a BellaXJake shipper but you're story may have changed my mind (huuugggeee feat.) You are an incredibly talented and sophisticated writer. Thank you for this story and I wish you luck with your young family
djcarnation chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
story has twists and turns then any i have ever read.i dont know how u do itbut ur fantastic story adding u to my favorites author and u continue to keep writing more great jacob and bella stories
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
I love a writer that has to beg for reviews. But what if the story sucks? Like this one?
If its too hard dont write! Duh...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
THis is really really awfull
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Jake cant handle his social life since he is still waiting for Bella to come back and treat him like shit in this lousy fic. I have noticed that many female writers like to have Jacob. Strong, tall, built like a greek good but only better, looks like a model Jake- not able to move on after a half decade.
Because 16 year old boys never get over a teen age crush. Over mousy Bella who used him and shit on him at every it like a girl fantasy or something? Guys like that do NOT remain celibate hoping there teen crush is coming back after years have passed. The very idea is moronic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
No- Edward was a cold hearted creepy stalker. He was abusive, manipulative emotionally and sexually distant. He treated Bella like she was too stupid too breath and walk at the same time.
Bella was simply too busy wanting to escape from living life too get it...or care. She could not break eddies heart. He doesn't have one. The relationship was not based on love. It was simply sick obsession -codependency. Now that that its blown up in Bellas face its on to the back up plan. Go fuck Jakes life up some more. Why do we want to see Bella and Jake together?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Because saying a name makes Bella sob and hickup and faint and pee herself. Bella sure has grown up in this story. Simply because Bella has no right to ask for forgivness does not mean she will not force her way back into Jakes life. You know - Because Bella could give a shit what anybody else wants. As for doing the right thing. Well Bella and the right thing are not well acquainted.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »