Reviews for Unforgettable
Lane chapter 41 . 3/15
Hi from 2016! Just wanted to let you know that even 2 years after you finished this story people are still reading (and loving) it! This was fantastic. I wouldn't have called myself a BellaXJake shipper but you're story may have changed my mind (huuugggeee feat.) You are an incredibly talented and sophisticated writer. Thank you for this story and I wish you luck with your young family
djcarnation chapter 26 . 1/30
story has twists and turns then any i have ever read.i dont know how u do itbut ur fantastic story adding u to my favorites author and u continue to keep writing more great jacob and bella stories
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
I love a writer that has to beg for reviews. But what if the story sucks? Like this one?
If its too hard dont write! Duh...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
THis is really really awfull
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Jake cant handle his social life since he is still waiting for Bella to come back and treat him like shit in this lousy fic. I have noticed that many female writers like to have Jacob. Strong, tall, built like a greek good but only better, looks like a model Jake- not able to move on after a half decade.
Because 16 year old boys never get over a teen age crush. Over mousy Bella who used him and shit on him at every it like a girl fantasy or something? Guys like that do NOT remain celibate hoping there teen crush is coming back after years have passed. The very idea is moronic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
No- Edward was a cold hearted creepy stalker. He was abusive, manipulative emotionally and sexually distant. He treated Bella like she was too stupid too breath and walk at the same time.
Bella was simply too busy wanting to escape from living life too get it...or care. She could not break eddies heart. He doesn't have one. The relationship was not based on love. It was simply sick obsession -codependency. Now that that its blown up in Bellas face its on to the back up plan. Go fuck Jakes life up some more. Why do we want to see Bella and Jake together?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Because saying a name makes Bella sob and hickup and faint and pee herself. Bella sure has grown up in this story. Simply because Bella has no right to ask for forgivness does not mean she will not force her way back into Jakes life. You know - Because Bella could give a shit what anybody else wants. As for doing the right thing. Well Bella and the right thing are not well acquainted.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Already this sucks... and it aint looking too promising.
The threat of dying? All Eddies fault wll mostly eddies fault. Bellas stupidity and delusional thinking is also a factor.
Dylan taught her to laugh? How bout Jake. You know? The one who saved her life...several times. Who took her out of her near suicidal depression and she then proceeded to shit on.
How about we stop making Bella the victim of anyone but Bella. Good job though I already want Bella to die.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
How could it be hard to write. You made pathetic excuses for Bella Swan. All of her creepy sick behaviour. Bella is the only one at fault for all the crap that befalls her. Thats what happens when you choose to be a lump with no soul. Its what happens when you dont have a shred of courage to live life on its own terms. When you tell yourself that an abusive, sick manipulating wacko is your true cowardice. Wanting to run away from life. Putting this all on jake is the hallmark of a lazy, uncreative writer You did infact screw it up completely. You made Bella a victim. Bravo - moron.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Of course it is LL about Bella. BOOOHOO! BTW the person she hurt the most BY FAR is Jake. What she did to edward absolutely pales in comparison.
TellingItHowItIs chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
Super surprised how many comments there is in this one story... Me for one not really liking it but I'll keep going matey it will get better ( Fingers Crossed) _
leti0709 chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Loving the story so far! Even though I know this is written already, I really hoped Jacob has also matured a bit and does not just automatically act like 6 years haven't gone by...Bella needs to work for it.

I'm really hoping that the Cullens eventually go away even though I know this is not anti Edward..I love the pack!
hoorahchick chapter 41 . 6/27/2015
I have read this so many times. I absolutely love it!
FallingButter chapter 41 . 3/24/2015
-Thank you- so much for putting this story from you head into words and seeing it through until its end. I read through the last several chapters so quickly with anticipation of what was going to happen that I didn't stop to review. You had me trapped in excellent storytelling! You are such a great writer and had wonderful betas. You captured the character personalities perfectly, and I believe in the way you portrayed their personalities to be after having six years to grow. I love the twist of the alpha deciding whether or not to imprint and the subsequent effect on the pack. A true weight off everyone's shoulders for life. And the bond now shared between Billy and Charlie pulls at the heart strings. The drama of the fights, the mood, everything was spot on as if it were a published story. And the epilogue, thank you for that. It means so much to have all of the ends not only tied up, but proof of their happily ever after. This is the way Bella's life should have been! With Jake! And in my mind, it is. Your portrayal of the love between Jake and Bella was so fulfilling, and in a word, you said it: Unforgettable.
FallingButter chapter 35 . 3/23/2015
Lol, way to go Billy getting Jake and the others out of having to explain things to Charlie. I can just envision the way all the guys halfheartedly laugh way too late. And yay, Jake got to explain things to Bella!
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »