Reviews for Insert a Little Chaos
please update! :)
Vicious Dice chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
It's okay.
The Queen of Mean chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
YAY! I really love this chapter, since it goes so many places, shows so many reactions. It's very diverse and that's a good thing for a Joker story. I like how the twins are starting to somewhat 'accept' Harley and it's cute how they're playing with her. Joker was grumpy as always which is why we love him so... Anyways, I love it! Can't wait to read more!
The Queen of Mean chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
WO I love it! And Joker was right- every girl DOES love a man in uniform. I'm so excited to see what happens!
OMG chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Oh My God this is great! When Racheal and Harly met I nearly died wiht laughter! I was just like, okay duke it out!
The Queen of Mean chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
EVERYONE! I've just been handed and urget news message...I need you to stop what you are doing and listen!...This is the best joker/harley/rachel fic EVER! and I think anyone who reads it should leave the best and most detailed reviews. Even though rachel is my least fave batman character, The way she is portrayed in this story is spot-on. Joker is undeniably evil/sexy (they go hand in hand) and harleen is the embodiment of perfection. EVERYONE review!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
!

I can't believe you!

You dork!

xD

I love you. -

I loved it, and I absolutely CACKLED when Harleen and Rachel met. I was even kinda chanting 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' to myself.

Mom looked at me weird.

I wonder why... O.O?

Loverly, as always, poppet.

Can't wait for part... *checks*

FIVE!

:O

Hosnap!

Love,

Ki-chan
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Lovely, as always, darling. I look forward to the next installment! By the way... Is Harvey still around? *can't remember if we ever talked about him*

~*~Kiharu~*~
The Queen of Mean chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
lovelyXlady389 (9:25:51 PM): dude, this fucking rules

lovelyXlady389 (9:25:56 PM): i have goosebumps right now.

lovelyXlady389 (9:25:59 PM): you NAILED this

great writing, home skillet.
The Red Harlequin On The Luna chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Not much to say at the moment but I really like that Harley and Pam are friends right off the bat! Got to see more, update soon and I will reveiw again.
cursetheolive chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
oh muh guh, i love it. i love the way you've portrayed both rachel and harley as strong characters. i just love it! please update soon, or i will die.
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
OH-EM-GEE! I can't believe you used the idea I gave you! O I can now die happeh.

I love this chapter, and Pam made me giggle. Also, are you aware you're feeding my second pairing for Batman?

Bee-Tee-Dubs, it's Bruce(Batman)xHarleen(Harley).

:P

I LOVE YOU!

Can't wait for part 3!

~*~Kiharu~*~
The Queen of Mean chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I like it! And I'm definitely excited to read more! The Joker was perfectly in character and I can vividly picture Rachel going to talk to him like this. Great Job!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 1 . 4/1/2009