Reviews for Remembrance
YankeeDiva chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Wow this story took me back I rember reading it when yopu first started it I hope you continue with it for it's so uniquely orginal it just begs you as the reader to pounce on the next chapter!

Thanks for such a great read I'm dying for more!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I'm so happy I found your story after Edward and Bella met up! I'm so excited to see how Bella will approach him, please update soon. I can't handle the anticipation!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Cute update thanks
dwivedishraddha45 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
awsm story its the best i have ever read so far plz update soon
StarlightGilgalad chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Oooh! Awesome! I like how you did Edwards POV! Is the rest gonna be him too or just select chapters? Love it!
LittleMissHugALot chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Ok, this is so good. I'm not much into Twilight fandom but you do get some good fanfics out of them. Please update regally. this is such a good story, you relay are getting me excited. Love it. Keep going.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Awesome! I'm totally hooked on this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Goldielover chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This story has quite a unique concept. Hope to see more updates.
HarmonySmash chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
For some reason I think that Edward thinking Bella is a witch is hilarious. Also I don't care what he says about vampire nature I think it is very Edward-ish to be hard-headed/stubborn/crazy enough to stare down a human for dominance (of all things).
HarmonySmash chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Good job on picking this story back up! It's very good, I love the way you used Carlisle, having him been the connection that leads B to Forks, while simultaneously prepping her for the reality of vampires. I hope sometime in the future there is a chat between Carlisle and Bella about Marie, and Isabelle. Cannot wait until the next chapter I just know it will be great.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Thanks for that.
ilovefartingunicorns chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This chapter hooked me in and I'm going to continue reading on.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Im suck in to this story I hope you will continue it!
madcraftermom chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Wow! I just found this story last night and spent all my work breaks devouring it. I'm glad I missed the five year gap and very glad you decided to continue!
bukajade chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
so glad u picked this back up great story