Reviews for The tortured soul
kit147 chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Would be great if you could post the rest of this story.

I am really enjoying it and the way you are bringing the pain out of each character.
Lipush chapter 14 . 11/28/2009
Oh i wish you would have update this. I really love this story!
aracely6 chapter 14 . 5/13/2009
great chapter please update soon
bendecida82 chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
I thought you did a great job with this chapter! I loved how she almost ran him over, that he realized how little his owrds meant, that he's writing a third novel about Peyton, that he recognized he's not the man he was... I could keep going, but Im tired and I read this yeaterday but I couldnt review cause I was not at my computer.

UD soon! I cant wait to see what happens next!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
i liked the flashback and the dreams! cant wait to read more! update soon!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
i think luke really realized that he loved peyton when psycho derek attacked her, so i think you should have him remember that, i can't wait to see them finally admit to each other that they still love each other and lindsay goes bye bye. update soon
Fanfictionlover102 chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
I loved this chapter Can't wait to how everything is gonna go. UD soon.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
Good post.

And through all of this I'm kind of missing Lindsay and how she and Lucas are doing.
4321 chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
idea for flashback they could get lock inside some and this could happen again in could on be her very 1st date and lucas is finding this hard to deal with her moving on but no with young lucas and peyton were their was full makeout mode and more maybe a bit of leyton truth comes out and in a small space voice could rasie drink could be involved and thet sleep to leyton sercet leyton baby
lalez chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
wow

i love how nathan tells lucas he is not worth hitting

that is really bad news ...

keep going
HJS-NS-23 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
aww i am glad that Haley slapped him and i really like lucas chasing after her! this was a great chapter. maybe u could have everyone get together because karen is coming home? update soon!
bkworm52 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Good chapter. Haley was the perfect choice to have that argument with Luke and the slap certainly drove the point straight into his head and heart. This whiny self-absorbed Lucas makes me want to hit him too. Hope he really can change his ways.
kigal001 chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
great chapter. there could be a celebration for Naley's anniversy? that would be before jamie's birthday.
breyton23 chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
Okay, I admit I was wrong. Haley slapping Lucas was the way to go. That has got to be one of the best arguments ever. Maybe have Lindsey throw Lucas a party or bbq for his second novel. Deciding on how to get them ALL together is going to be a hard one.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
Good post.

And yes it was fitted that it was Haley. and check your pm. I've got one idea.