Reviews for Covers
Amber chapter 1 . 8/30
That was so friggin wonderful
Tomato chapter 1 . 6/15
Omg this is probably the most beautifully written fanfiction I've ever read! It's so detailed and moving and awesome!
Baku chapter 1 . 2/17
So... I cannot find any words to describe my feels right now, because I cannot describe my feels either.

This was wonderfully made and I look forward to reading another story, made by you, of course.

And back to the first sentence paragraph thing... if I'm unable to describe my reaction inside, if I have no reaction whatsoever, that means you need to become an author. Right now. Publish something.
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
That was beautiful and perfect. Everyone was so in-character, and it was just . . . wow. You've earned arare favorite :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is and forever will be my favorite soul eater fanfiction ever. It's beautiful and meaningful, and it comes across as being so honest and true. Brilliant work. Thank you.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ha. Stunning.
Iheartanimexx chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is so great! Keep up the good work
LiKaTaSa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I totally loved this... It was so touching and I found myself tearing up... Great work.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
awwww cute
kaji13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was really beautiful. Bravo
cookies chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm speechless in a good way.
HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THIS. I mean, the wording was simple and it flowed like water, but it managed to convey such depth and emotion that I got teary ish. And that's something I normally don't do unless you know, it's a tragedy.
I loved this one shot. Keep on writing (:
Rokune chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. Tears, are just so close to falling out of my eyes right now. God, how do you do that.
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Me: Oh my god, that was beautiful. It didn't NEED romance, it was just implied.
Soul: I-I never knew I could be so sweet!
Soul Eater Cast (both anime and manga): US NEITHER.
Maka: aww, who's a sweet boy?
Me: don't make this comment pointless
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
WOW. That was simply amazing. I kind of don't know how to review a story like that.
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was so beautiful...when I watched the end of the series, I nearly cried I was so happy and relieved, but I was sad that it was over too. :) You did a great job with this, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I only have one complaint: if you put more spaces in between the lines, like spaced out the big paragraphs, it would make things much easier to read (at least for me ). But that's it, I swear! And it's just me being OCD hehe :D Thanks for writing this!

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »