Reviews for Paying the Piper
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I find myself sad that this never got more than a prologue, as the premise, and especially Raoul's warning, makes me long for the dark E/C story this might have been.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So cool you're doing (well, started doing) a Phantom story. That's what I usually read, anyway. I just ran out of PotO stories to read and so went searching for other universes instead and ran across Labyrinth. So... neat.

Long since updated, though. Is this abandoned?
firerock876 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Continue please!
Blackcathollow chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
*poke* Tease. Update!
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Drop Dead Fred! one of my most favourite movies! brilliant, but I still wish it had ended differently.. sans mickey fart pant.

this was wonderful! is it just a oneshot? or are you planning on continuing it?
Ophelia82 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I came across your work a few weeks back and instantly fell in love with your writing. It got me on an intensive Labyrinth kick for several weeks that had me shuffling about the house for days mumbling about David Bowie and goblins. Needless to say my husband was concerned. Naughty monkey that I am, I let my lurker tendencies take over and failed to leave you any proper reviews. Let me begin to rectify that now by telling you how fabulous I find your writing! Your stories are all incredibly elegant, rich, and well structured. This latest foray outside Labyrinth and into Phantom seems to be no exception. These characters seem to be stuck in an endless loop, destined to play out the same tragic roles over and over. I love creative AUs and the fated souls theme you seem to be leaning toward here delights me though it leaves a lot of questions to be answered. I understand from you bio that you're having a bit of a hard time now and I hope that the near future sees you in better spirits. Just know that when you get around to writing again your fans will be here to welcome you back enthusiastically. In the interim should you find the urge to update your favs list with some Phatom recs to keep us idle minds busy, well that would be great too.
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow. This is really very interesting, and since I loved your Labyrinth fics, I decided to read this to see if I liked it as well. And wonder of wonders, do I ever! I think it may just be me, but is everything you write gold? I sound like such a kiss-ass, I know, but I truly do like this and hope to see more. There aren't enough Erik/Christine fics out there. Hope to see more from the Never Series, as the werewolf story has me hanging. Thanks for writing!

BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
A bizarrely high number of fanfic authors I read seem to love Drop Dead Fred, which I find both odd and awesome - I used to think I was the only one who had ever even *seen* that movie, let alone liked it.

Also, although I had a great whining speech prepared, all full of "What is *this*! This does not seem to involve Jareth in any way!" I found this first chapter so enjoyable that I'm off to search FFN for more Phantom stories.

As though I needed another type of story to follow... ;)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I believe, then, it's very good that I've seen the movie you're referencing, and have read the original book. Really, I can hardly wait for more.

This is going to be quite interesting, especially with our characters being so young at the moment. My heart was poinding along with Christine's.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I must say that while I think I’ll die waiting for the next chapter of the Never Series, I think I could be satisfied with reading this. I have always loved Erik, though I thought Christine was an idiot (actually, in my world she’s a genius because she married Raoul, has Erik kill Raoul then she and Erik go off with Raoul’s money to America to live happily ever after).

Anyways, I loved Phantom almost as much as I love Labyrinth because they are so similar, yet so different and I think with your writing style you can make this fandom rock. I also think you should think about finishing your other fanfics (HINT HINT). Then when you are done with those, I would love to see what you could do with Erik and Christine.

I’ll be waiting for any up-date.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Ooh, I like this. You are definitely forgiven for venturing into one of my other favorite fandoms. :) So, here's my guess: reincarnation?
keske chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
o an ergott phan story! right on, homeskillet!

well hey, as long as nothing's been truly abandoned, or hiatused, its all good .
Chapucera chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Very intriguing, well-written beginning.

Looking forward to more!
Arcelia chapter 1 . 4/1/2009

This sounds like a fairly original story. Though of course, 'tis quite early to judge...but your writing is fairly good, as is your story. (Sorry if I sound really unenthusiastic - I've had a bad day.)

Anyway, update soon!
Mashdana chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
what a delightful new breeze! its been ages since I last tried to read any POTO fanfiction and Im so happy to take on this one! I love your style, and the story seems very promising, even though its gonna eat me alive to wait for your posts! thanks for sharing, and keep it coming fast! pretty please?