Reviews for Come Around
vikinglovero4 chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
It was just getting to be so good. Love it
Guest chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
Ok, now that she has finally stood up for herself somewhat and they confessed their love and he made a choice and it's just getting good... It's not finished! Lol. I so want to know what happens when the group finds out.!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
I'm face palming so hard right now. Just because she cares about him or even loves him doesn't mean she has to be a doormat who allows herself to be treated like a dog. Why is Rachel getting more respect in this story? Are we supposed to root for Rachel instead, because I can't see anything redeeming about the naley relationship. In a word, awful.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Omg. I'm wondering what the point is in writing this? Was it to make Haley seem really desperate and needy because if so, you have success. Nathan doesn't deserve her one bit and unless things majorly change on his end, I don't think I even want them together. She's acting so desperate and she's so much better than that. It's almost hard to read it.
SMarie0717 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I DONT CARE THAT THIS WAS WRITTEN LIKE 5 YEARS AGO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
R.TreeHill chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
It was such a well-written story and im not sure if youre ever going to continue it but if you do i will definitely read it :)
thibbs65 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
please finish this story
czars chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
cheating is so bad but your writing and storytelling is what kept me going.
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Please update!

I'm totally missing good quality Naley right now. As well as good writing.
ToBecomeAClown chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I just began reading this story today and I love it! It's so angsty and intense. You are an amazing writer and I would love to read more.
HaleyGarcia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I Love this story!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
I'm a new reader to this story, and all I can say is I LOVE IT! The passion and emotion you put into the story is amazing. It's almost like I can feel what they're feeling. I can't wait to read more!
elenji chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
I truly love this story. Life isn't easy, you can't always stop your life, stop what you had building these past years for a glimpse of love.

You have written real characters with flaws and despair and doubt. They love each other but they are so young, Nathan had a social statue. Their feelings are raw and powerful and they don't know what to do with that. I love the anquish, the suspense and i wait for the next chapter.

i am very grateful that you don't stop this story, it's wonderful!

See you next chapter! Thanks
kaefoster chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
oh that was great! i loved don't make us wait long for a update it's sooooooooooon great job!
kaefoster chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
here comes peyton bitchy self.