Reviews for Evil Makes Two of Us
valmontmerteuil chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
I don't think of them as nearly as "evil" as you've made them. More... broken and lost but still badass and perfect for each other. I still loved this though. Finally getting over everyone else and everything else and themselves and being able to admit that they're the be all and end all for each other. Why they ever bothered pretending otherwise is beyond me.
IluvChuckBass chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
This was a really good story. It really encompassed the characters (Chuck and BLair that its). I thought it was a bit long, but I really enjoyed reading it.
Dystopic Entropy chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
That epilogue was nothing short of absolutely beautiful. You've captured the essence of Chuck and Blair's relationship in a way that the show's incompetent writers will never be able to match.

I'm still blown away.

I can't wait to read whatever you write next.
honeymoonspiders chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I love this fic :) Keep up the good work!
00JLO chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
Good fanfic.
KelaBelle chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
I love it X i love the couple.
princetongirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
princetongirl chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
IluvChuckBass chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
I'm so glad that Chuck and Blair got together in this chapter! And the profession of love from Chuck was really sweet (in a twisted Chair kind of sense). I like how you keep describing their eyes as a window into their emotions. I do think this chapter was OOC character for the two, more so for Chuck. But regardless its a fanfic and you can make them whatever you want. I'm curious how u r going to end this story bc this seems like a good ending to me. But can't wait for the update to find out!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
IluvChuckBass chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
This is my favorite chapter in this story so far. I like how you brought up the whole being with Nate is easy but being with Chuck is natural. And I'm glad that Nate and Blair aren't moving in together too. So can't wait for Monday for the update! P.S. Love the cliff hanger!
PrettyPatterns chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
This is quickly becoming my favorite story by you! And I've read pretty much all of your lovely stories. Keep up the great work!
IluvChuckBass chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
This was another great chapter. And I know I'm repeating myself but I really hope Chuck is thinking this in the show. Because I will be very upset/anger if Chunessa turn out to be a serious couple. So please keep updating because I can't wait until the Chair get together (which I hope happens/kno will happen)!
leighla chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
i'm so glad that chuck is only using vanessa - that girl deserves it for getting herself into somethign she cant handle.
princetongirl chapter 5 . 4/6/2009