Reviews for Staying the Night
Dude it was perfect! Maybe I'm a little late after I don't know...umm... A few years? Maybe?
Anyway it was GREAT! I wonder what's gonna happen after so if you're not busy can u make more pls? Just until a happy ending NOT FORCING! Just a suggestion anyway that was Awesome,Awesomely,Awesome! That's all!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
That was amazing. It was humorous yet sexy. The perfect combination in my book... You should totally keep writing like this seeing that you have a natural gift in it lol. Great job!
cool chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
She showed him her boobs
fan of ranxichi chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Wish you would continue
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Do more! In love with it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Kingkakashi recommended this story in his latest update and I have to say everything he said was correct. This is an interesting story surrounding a romance between Ichigo and Rangiku. And does have some of the hottest lemon scenes I’ve ever read. I hope you will pick it back up and start posting new chapters to it soon
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Awesome!

You've got to continue this story, you owe it to all of humanity to do so!
firetemplar415 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Ohjohohoho! Father and son banging same girl!- lololololo.
Loving the story!
Szymszo chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
PLZ do more of this! :D PLZ PLZ PLZ
Szymszo chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
the best fanfic i have EVER read! thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Mate, i dont know if you are going to read this, but i just wanted you to know that what you did is trully a masterpiece. You nailed the characters so well that i actually can imagine this story like an aside story from the real manga. All I wanted from you is to continue the story and make it to the end, cause its entertaining and cool. And you should start writing like a serious hobby. Cheers!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I love the love between te charecters almost as much as the "interactions". Plz have the other soul reaper that came get an idea of what is going on but not to be to sure. Keep up te great work :D
Z chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Continue so freakin funny
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
MisterEl chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love this. It actually inspired me to start my own IchiRan fanfic.