Reviews for Venenum
LauralHill chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
That's it? Argh! Please more?

Heh, Edward so easily distracted by a bj.
EverlastingMuse chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
awesome! update soon!
twoquestionmarks chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
"This had to be an overreaction. Girls did that, didn't they?" Lol.

What's ESP? Is it something from a past chapter that I should remember?

"A family of doctors can be dangerous; sometimes we don't see the most obvious symptoms in the ones we love." Liked that line. So true.

I like Giles and how you keep throwing pets into the story. It's cute :)

All the medical stuff makes me feel uneasy... it's got nothing to do with your story, it's just me. Well, it has something to do with your story... Edward's so... male... choosing Bella over his sister... makes me very nervous. I don't have any theories because I really don't know what to think... obviously Bella can't be trusted. I hope Edward tries to do some digging so that he isn't completely taken by surprise when whatever Bella's planning happens. "She isn't who she says she is" - that makes me think her name isn't really Bella which, like I've said before, would be such a mind fuck in this fandom...

Intriguing chapter :)
sherryola chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
Wow. I absolutely love this story! i'm blown away. it's rare to find a Bella as a bad person or player fic, and i'm reveling in this. I'm grieving for poor edward, wanting so desperately to believe in her, ignoring his doubts. i like how you're doing bella, because often in stories with a harder, brassier bella, she comes off slightly unbelievable, but with this, she's playing that sweet bella role to the hilt and it really wqorks. i'm positive alice is really seeing something and knows somehow that Bella is bad. But I'm also thinking that bella may be falling for edward, and maybe is doing this in a way somewhat against her will. But whatever it is, i'm totally lost in the story. Amazing.

sherry
Lovedninja chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
oooh.. me love! haha :D update soon! :D Is bella a baddie? lol.. just wondering... haha...
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
I am SO curious about what Bella's secret is. Somehow, I think Alice is right. I feel really bad for her, because she comes across as a little wacko, and I'm guessing she could really be of some help. Thanks for the update!
Babette12 chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
I think Edward is delusional and purposefully obtuse, wanting to believe Bella when all the signs are staring him in the face that there is something wrong. The saddest part is that he isn't trusting the one person who really has his best interests at heart, Alice.

I'm still torn on Bella. I know what she will do, but I don't know why. Why is she so intent on getting close to him? Why is she faking her love for him? Or is she faking? Does she fall in love, but is so frightened by it that she tries to kill him before he can hurt her? People who have been abused do that.

Well, as always, another chapter and a hundred more questions. Are you attending school this summer? If not, I hope we get more of this!

xoxo!
CullenObsession114 chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
o0oh la la
Amber chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Thank you for the chapter. I love this story. It's one of my favorites!
stolenxsanity chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Oh how I have missed this story. I was extremely excited to see the update for it, though.

Bella ... Oh, Bella. I don't even know what to say about her that I probably haven't already said once or twice. I can't help but agree with Rose & Alice and, of course, considering the prologue (though that's still mostly unclear), I'm assuming that there's a solid reason to question everything she says and does.

Anyway, I enjoyed this update. Really. I can't wait to see what happens, what's going on with Bella (!) and how Rose reacts to the fact that Edward is completely ignoring her warnings (orders).
Sobriquett chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON EVER. (Y) (: (:

Um... yeah. I loved the start of this chapter. I mean, Naiveward being a Trekkie amuses me to no end, but this just makes me giggle.

Happy 200. XD
ecxe chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
just wanted to let you know i love your writing:)
twoquestionmarks chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
"It’s not clear who says it and it doesn’t really matter." I really liked this line. It was a sweet moment. Well you know, before the screaming.

Liked seeing Edward's dorky side, lol.

"Happy? Looking back, I’m not so sure. But at the time, she seemed happy. And me…" This line is making me nervous but then again pretty much everything in this fic makes me nervous.

I was kind of hoping they wouldn't do it... because I really don't know how to feel about it. The I love you moment! But it's only Edward thinking it. Even if Bella were to say it to him one day, we won't be able to completely believe her... yeah, bittersweet and weird but in a good way.

Good chapter :)
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
Awesome chapter!

You just had to put in Star Trek? lol.

Update soon!