Reviews for It Never Fails
Tamer Lorika chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Not that I'm stalking you or anything. You've just happened to find me a new fandom... :3

Tamer
TheApathyImp chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
*crying a little right now* This is so cute. Also, I love how you worked their level two fusion dialogue into the sexy scene. 3 Also, Josh is amazing when he's all "oh I'm so helpless, he loves them more than me." Not to mention of course that Rhyme is amazing in every way I could have imagined. 3 You're awesome!
Kyrastri chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
This review is for all of the past chapters too...

First of all. ROFLMAO. Second, get it beta-read. I think there's more grammatical errors than ummm... The amount of books in my book bag!(and that's a biig number :P)

other than that, it's great!
XXilikecatsXX chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
love the ending to ch 4
wonderparty chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Absolutely love the story so far :D I do hope you continue
Brilliant Rose chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Wow. Awesome keep going! You really nailed Joshua's personality!
disableaccount chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I found this to be incredible, and I was realy into it. Very in-character, and I... dunno what to say, other than it was fantastic. C:
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
That was way too much fun, yo! The whole game quote was great!(you should make Beat go "Pick it up Phones!" then Neku turn seme and say "I'm there!" _)
redleaveshavefallen chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
0o0 More...You left a cliff hanger. Please? XD Awesome story, I love it, it's awesome, and I want moar!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Happiness *sparkles in eyes as clicks next chappie*
redleaveshavefallen chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I love this fanfic! It's addicting, and this chapter ended up sad. You got Rhyme's character to a tee, too. You forget a lot of periods, though. Otherwise, you describe things wonderfully and your writing style is great! :D
MeowPx chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
oh wow i didn't expect the gang to see them! and poor Rhyme, she's too young to see these kind of things! xD

its getting more and more interresting! *-*
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Is...is it over? I'd like more...
City Lights Burn chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
One of my fave JoshuaxNeku fanfics