Reviews for How Many Ways Could This Go Wrong?
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
cool lol
LADYMALLARD chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Hi there, now that I have read all of your series of these all in one sitting, Wow what a feat, boy are my eyes tired, but it was so worth it, to read some of the funnyest one shots, I have ever seen posted. I have to say, this last one, your most recent is my favorite, with poor Launchpad getting such a fright. Great Job! I look forward to your next story. so long Till then.
negschainsaw chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
haha! very good one, well it isn't the biggest victory but at least it is one :p I really want to see the one when he finally wins , I can see it before my eyes , he doing a victory dance :p keep up the good work !
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Heh, poor Launchpad.

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Yay! Launchpad got in the mix this time! His reaction was very LP-ish, too. :p

I liked Gos's reaction, too. Completely uncaring. I, too, wonder how she figured it out, but it was probably something simple like one little detail Drake overlooked. Either that, or to her, it was too predictable. I mean, I can easily see Gos trying the same thing (and probably getting more luck out of it than Drake ever could :p) and therefore wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Drake tried the idea himself.

Still like the first chapter best, but this one is probably a good and close runner-up. :)
Malarity chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Hehehe, reaction 2 was definitely my fav. Gos is great at turning pranks around on him!
Wolfyfox chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
well at least he got someone
Irual chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
heheheh

precious just precious I love this WOOT!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Great addition! I loved Gos's reaction-cracked me up :) That was so very in-character for her.
pokefan366 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
I really, REALLY love this one. This chapter & the one in Chapter 3 when Gosalyn hit her dad with a frying pan when she thought was Negaduck are my two favorties. With this one, I laughed so hard, I almost passed out. Great work!
good story xavier11fuse.net chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
when are you going to put chapter 6 up because i want to know whats going to happen next and this is geting to be a great story so far and i cant wait till the next chapter keep up the good work
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Hahaha... the prank was on Negs now. Good.

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
This one was more dramatic than funny, but that's all good. I already guessed what Gosalyn's reaction would be like the moment Negaduck appeared and it was confirmed it really WAS Negaduck, but DW's last minute involvement was unexpected. :)

Really, though, you should get Launchpad in on this just once, just to see where things end up. :D
pokefan366 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Poor Gosalyn. It's understandable for her to think that her dad was dressed as Negaduck to scare & prank her. It's a good thing that the real Darkwing came & saved her before something bad happened.
negschainsaw chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
- brilliant, love the sentence:

“Dad…?”

“Guess again, kiddo,” Negaduck growled.

I can see it before my eyes ! also the solution on the question : What to do with negaduck? :-p