Reviews for How Many Ways Could This Go Wrong?
Scyphi chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
M, it's okay, but I liked the first chapter better. :)
pokefan366 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
That was great, Gos. Maybe in the next one, if you let Darake win, let Gosalyn thinks that Negaduck kidnapped Drake & then kave Drake stepped out in Negaduck's costume.
original catincanada account chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Oh that was priceless lol
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
That was awesome. I could picture Darkwing's face perfectly. He almost crapped his pants (or lack thereof). That was perfect, Gos! Great job!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
LMAO! Ahh Drake, gotta love his half baked ideas. I could totally see this happening in the series.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Well, I think this is a great idea (teehee). Great drabble-extremely funny. I especially loved Drake's description of Gos's expression. That was great-though I'd hate to be the one that had to memorize it for the show. Nice job! I can't wait for another.
GOOD STORY XAVIER11FUSE.NET chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT CHAPTER 2 UP BECASUE I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND THIS IS GETING TO BE A GOOD STORY AND IS GOSALYN AND GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THNAKS
Scyphi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Another case were Drake didn't think things through fully...classic. :p

Still, you gotta give him credit. I probably would've thought it would've worked If I were him.

Maybe he should've pulled the prank on Launchpad.

But then again, Launchpad's probably so easy to prank, it's not funny. :p
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Drake, what were you thinking? Dressing up like Negaduck was good, but you could have acted like Negaduck to really scare Gosalyn.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hahaha... yeah, you have to be smart when pranking Gos so the stunt don't backfire on you.

Keep the good writing.