Reviews for When Heroes Collide
slpytlak chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Uh oh! They're going to face Gannondorf!
slpytlak chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Well, Vexx trusts no one ever since what happen. But he trusts is friends.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Hey! you seriously NEED T E! and you need to slow the pace of the story down some, i think a serious re-edit is in order. sorry to sound rude, but LoZ is my all-time fav!
Pasta-chan13 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
UPDATE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
astaran girl chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Another chapter 3 I really liked that one too, I just wished you could put some more details and descriptions inside it, like, how's the place they are, what are their facial expressions during a said moment, which voice tone they are using when talking to someone... Things like that. )
atlantiandragoness chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
overgrown grasshopper, lol

Will Midna play any part in this, or is she going to stay in the twilight realm?
tsukiryoushi chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Another great chapter. :)
the dasher chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
this is great keep it going.
astaran girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
YAY! You posted it! *claps happily* I really loved the crossover, I can't wait for more chapters.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ooh, another Zelda crossover. I've been enjoying a recent run of these. How does this one stack up?

What's Good: Interesting concept, more-than-decent comic book dialogue, and spot-on characterization for the majority of the presented characters. The use of an in media res opening with immediate action is compelling.

What Needs Work: It doesn't *really* count as "in media res" if you explain things before diving into the action. As such, I would probably remove the first paragraph and convey its information in the next chapter, when I assume you'll sit down and provide a little context for the story. If you don't want this, then you definitely need to provide more set-up so the abrupt action scene isn't as jarring.

You could definitely stand to expand your level of description. While I'm well-acquainted with the various monsters of Zelda and the heroes fighting them, it does make a story richer if you give at least cursory descriptions of them and the setting they're fighting in. If you up the level of detail here, I think it will also help to alleviate a generally rushed feeling I get from the chapter.

The Bottom Line: A decent opening that needs some more detail work to really get off the ground. You've definitely intrigued me, so I'll probably check in to see how this plays out. Good luck as this progresses!
tsukiryoushi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is gonna be an awesome story, I can tell. :D

Happy birthday, mdizzle!
atlantiandragoness chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
lol, its been so long since I've played the game that I can't even remember the monsters... -"