Reviews for Welcome to the Hellmouth, Teen Wizard Style
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
please update soon :)
LightLessStar chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Oh my! That's great. Harrison going to keep pranking, and driving Snyder crazy? I like it though. Ja ne.
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
more soon plz
autumnannette19 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Whats next, whats next?
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Yay that was Rockn! haha

So am i right, that Sirius Raised Harry from when he was a child? If so has Harry been braught up in the same tuition other Purebloods go through? Might we get to see something that Purebloods celebrate, do they celebrate the Wiccan festivals like Beltane etc or do Wizards and Witches have different rituals?

What will the Group make of the Stock thats in the Magic shop, will Harry, Draco, Snape and Remus be studdying those books with interest as well as the magical supplies and gadgets?

Will we get to see an encounter with Giles? Will he know who Harry is seeing as hes a watcher or might Snape or Remus already have approached him warning of there arrival ahead of time? im sure t would be an interesting thing to see Giles responce to meeting THE Harry Potter face to face _

Also does Harry and or Draco know of Giles past e.g. Ripper, might he have had interaction with the Marauders when in his Rebeliouse teens?

Seeing how Harry was able to get 'reading' from Willow by engulfing her in his magic, will he be useing the same method on a few other people in Sunnydale to see who are the people to watch?
Slayer1989 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Good stroy nad i would like Harry/Willow and Draco/Buffy
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
so far so cool
deedev chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I have been waiting with baited breath for this update the story hooked me the first chapter heck the first story keep up the good work harry on a sugar high love that
LRevan91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
good beginning...a little diff. frm the hp/buffy crossovers i've read...keep up the good work n update soon!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
cool story i wanna read more hope u update soon
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Are you sure that you can't have salsh cus i betcha if i begged alot insperaton and amazing skill pop out of nowhere and you could write like an amazing Angel/Harry or Spike/Harry and i would like totally drool and bow down to you for like ever. If you could find it in your amazing head/heart/mind/soul of yours i will be your eternal servent.

Your Eternally,