Reviews for Chappy Gazzette
LonelyAsura chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Hahaha these two chapters were halarious. Will you be writing more?
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
But...week smile?

'The woman gave him a week smile. "I'm sorry I dragged you to that play taicho. I honestly thought it would be fun."'
Lunar Iris chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I was really wondering about Renji's article. I was going to say something if it hadn't been mentioned in conversation. It was really funny. I don't know what your plans are for "The Chappy Gazzette," but I think an investigation (told via misc. newspaper articles) would be rather entertaining. But, I think I remember you were trying to keep them all as one-shots. It is just an idea. :)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hahaha...so cute, Hitsugaya-taicho.

It would be nice to see things like this since it's interesting.
MarginalMary chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You write Yuchiru very well.

You write Yumichka really well.

You write Toushirou well enough.

You write Kenpachi well enough.

Byakuya... I'm not sure what he was getting at.

As for newspapers, the tone was off, but the elements of unbiased speech were present.

It was funny and light. A turnabout which proves your range.

PS: ignore spelling I am lazy.
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
ha ha I like how the news paper article is written an actual news article it makes it more clear.

I thought it was funny but th tittle made me think that it was going to be about chappy but it was still good _
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
It was pretty funny. From the tone of the article, you can tell that Kiyone enjoyed the attention. As for the Soul Candy, I personally prefer the changed name, since it's easier to say and remember. And Hitsugaya's so touchy. He's in permanent denial.

On a slightly unrelated note, I read your profile. I'm guessing that the review before me would be classified as spam. Correct me if I'm wrong: in my world, there're just reviews and flames.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 4/24/2009