Reviews for Making History
Hatner chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Sweetie, I think you've surpassed your howl of 75 reviews. Just a teeny bit. Barely.
NephlimLover437 chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Edwards they guy that you want to give an involuntary sex change to.
NephlimLover437 chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Damn boy! Tiffany. Her name is TIFFANY! love the story
Guest chapter 43 . 9/15/2012
love it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 43 . 8/2/2012
i really love this book reminds me of a book called perfet chemistry anyways i was wondering when you gonna post the next chapter
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 43 . 5/27/2012
* •. . • *LOVED IT* •. . • *
Katy-Cullen23 chapter 43 . 5/27/2012
I really love this story! It's so different from others I have read, and Edward (Eddie - love his nickname!) and Bella are so awesome together! I don't care if this story is unrealistic, because the whole point of a story is to be made up! Also, I don't care about the long waits either, because as long as you finish the story, I'm happy! Oh, and I think you should just ignore some of the people who have reviewed and left completely harsh and un-called-for comments :D
maryannabella chapter 43 . 5/26/2012
You're back and I love it!
iloveevermore chapter 43 . 5/25/2012
Wow. A year without any updates or news, no AN to explain anything about why we have had to wait a year, no recap on what has happened(since you know it has been a year and all), and then we get a chapter that is pretty much pointless. All I have to say is wow. I used to love this story but it is authors like you that ruin it all.
ADADancer chapter 43 . 5/25/2012
Thanks for the update! I wish you would update more!
Guest chapter 42 . 4/15/2012
this is such a good story

i would love for you to continue it

pleease update
cupcakess chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
i love it and i've only read the first chapter :)
monic chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this really did not make scense towards what i asked for and it was intrusting but then i got bored :(
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 42 . 1/5/2012
k so there are a bunch of gangs after bella and edward allows her to go home alone? Other than that I adore this story thus far! :D Hoping that it will continue soon?
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 42 . 1/5/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.