Reviews for Your Effect On Me
wheresmywings chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
The only thing better than post partying sex is morning sex and morning cunninlingus!
wheresmywings chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Best first time ive ever read. Edward was do sweet and caring and tender.
wheresmywings chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Definitely my FAVE chaptern from everybody looking totally 'ef'able to Rose's ed comment and Alice's "Bend me over," I don't know how I'm gunna recover! Lol this makes me want to go to the club! Lol
wheresmywings chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
:)))))) oh yeahhhhh! You help her get them dishes Eddie boy! Gett'n all up close and personal!
Hahahha manly Eddie smelling like freesias!
wheresmywings chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Oh snap! Nothin like secret crushes on childhood hotties!

Bff Emmett is the best! I wish I worked with someone like Emmet irl he would be such a treat! JealousWard is so unf!

SHE KISSED HIM! Right before bed! She kissed him! YOU GOT BELLA! Good for you!
MatingInspires chapter 43 . 11/18/2013
Enjoyed. Thanks for sharing
Abby chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
Wow, it is INCREDIBLY evident that you have never taken a writing or grammar class in your life. Basic things like staying on the same verb tense and adding commas to appositives were completely ignored. It may just be because I am a grammar nazi but your immature and under educated writing style is really ruining the story for me.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
I really love your work but please I beg of you, next time you're writing get a FUCKING. Grammar Check! I is so obnoxious how many grammatical errors there were. Seriously it just ruins the story.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 43 . 5/18/2013
my goodness I love this story and wowowowowow to Jacob just popping in the story then being gone for good
Moo chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Random
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 43 . 4/26/2012
lovely story
Fadedwranglers chapter 39 . 4/14/2012
Ok you got me to tear up. Sooo glad the family is asleep and can't see dad tearing up in front of the computer... lol I would never hear the end of it. Well thank you once again for your words. :)
Fadedwranglers chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
Well who am I to deny you a perfect moment. The story is fantastic. Thank you.
Fadedwranglers chapter 26 . 4/14/2012
Ok... I will keep it simple and sweet. You are AWESOME and totally ROCK! How is that? I have never read a all human Twilight story and I have purposely not read them because I thought they would suck. Your story has completely changed my mind. Thank you for opening my mind.
Rnr0925 chapter 43 . 3/13/2012
Wow that was such a wonderful story loved every minute of it. Thanks for sharing!