Reviews for Milk and Honey
mirenne chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
One of the things that drove me crazy about Season 4 was the fact that the writers didn't allow the audience to see the moment when Sam *really* crossed the line with Ruby. We got little patchwork glimpses through the season and then the big reveal. Alot happened in between, and it's a shame they glossed it over.

Great job filling in the gaps! I loved how well you walked the line between Ruby's purpose and nature, and the nascent feelings she has for Sam. He's a means to an end, and yet she just can't help herself...
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Loved it, great story.
MariShal chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aww, Ruby loves him :)

Great story, love your Sam/Ruby fics.

More!
iheartvector chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
YAY! I love Sam/Ruby...They're always be my favorite couple..lol... kinda cute chemistry between 'em... ...hm..hm..yes... _
SetouQ chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Great story,i love Ruby&Sam, they have such a twisted thing goiing on. xD

Hope you write some more this was great.
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. Just wow. Amazing insight into Ruby and Sam. You write beautifully, and you capture the characters so well. Fantastic job.
julz314 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OH MY GOD!

This was... wow... Im speechless!

The first time I saw the clip from the Space promo I nearly freaked at the grossness of it! But you have portrayed the back story so perfectly! I would give an arm and leg to see this play out on the show!

Really really REALLY weel done! As much as I don't like what Sam is doing this story is going in my faves!
Deyinel chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This was incredible. You write really well and I could see and feel every moment. I wish there were more fics like this. I don't suppose you plan on continuing? I would love to see more of my two favorite characters, Sam and Ruby. Thank you so much for this excellent, creepy and sort of sweet fic!
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OH Yes That was So So Good

I LOVED That this is one of my Favorite

Sam and Ruby stories

and I Hope and pray u do more

I So Can't wait

U Did a really good job on this

so thanks for this I LOVED