Reviews for Indelible
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
AW! I love it! Ziva would count her kills inside of her piano... secretive, yet still informative.
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love how Ducky asks whether Jimmy is afraid of Gibbs and the subsequent answer he receives - brilliant!
Sashile chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I loved this story. Sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing it. As always, you did a wonderful job keeping the characters in character, and I could have easily imagined this as an extra scene in the episode. I could really see the conversation between Ducky and Jimmy about whether or not Jimmy would have any reason to be nervous around Ziva, and I was laughing at that for about two minutes because it was perfectly written. I loved the mental image of Jimmy getting flustered at the thought that Ducky was accusing him of being a terrorist. I also appreciated the subtle nod to how Ziva has matured and changed (in a good way) since she had arrived to NCIS, in that Jimmy couldn't see the current Ziva, the one who bought her coworkers coffee and searched the building to return a handgun to its rightful owner, lifting up her piano lid and carving in two more notches.

As always, a real treat. I know I'm in for a good read whenever one of your chapters or stories arrives in my inbox.
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Nice. And, good point. Because as much as they joke, I don't think they ever stop to consider that she could kill them really dead quite easily.

And Gibbs is sorta scary.

Good tag to this episode.

Cheers!
Buurman chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Sehr gut ja!

No really, very good, as usual. Minor point of criticism: I would have inserted an extra linebreak (or two, in this format) behind "I would be delighted." and behind "...holes in the corpse's chest." (both in the last few lines of the story).

I just think there should be a 'breakpoint' behind those two lentences and the sentences directly follwoing them. There's .. well, not a scene-change, but a mood change in between which I feel warrants a linebreak.

As said, it's just a minor point. (Really the only I could find :D )
MissJayne chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Loved it! Very nice little tag.
chiroho chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Nicely done. I like the concept of Ziva carving her "kills" somewhere on a piano, and Jimmy being the one that found it - and wondering what the heck it was.

I also find it amusing that Tony would give Ziva his Sig because she seemed sad. You definitely don't want a sad ninja, do you?
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
"She's in a shooty kinda mood." Ha! That was priceless. Loved your story. :D
Erroneously chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
You make a really interesting point about Ziva here, and I love the way Ducky talks to Jimmy about it :D
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I really liked this.

It is nice to see Ziva and her "ninajaness" through Jimmy's somewhat naive eyes. Very good take on Jimmy, Ducky, Tony, well all of them...

And the little bit of TIVA at the beginning and the end...thanks!

Really good!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
A very entertaining moment - I particularly liked your presentation of Ducky, but then again, Palmer was simply great too!
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
You know, I must say that you do Tony patter very well.I can so see that whole spiel about "girls just wanna have guns" coming out of his motor do Ducky's voice very nicely, speech patterns are so distinctive ,it's easy to hear them in your head in all its' stereophonic glory!
mia58 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Another great story, very enjoyable. You manage to find new, different, and intersting points of views that just ad layers to the characters. I love how Ducky comes to Ziva's defense, so to speak. Even though it's not explored on the show, I've always felt like they have a nice friendship. Again, great job.
wildpeace chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I love Jimmy. I love that Jimmy has to reconcile himself to this side of Ziva, and I love the way you write with such subtlety of other plots and conversations weaving in and out of the main one. It just makes me happy. The idea that Tony gave her his sig because she looked sad with just her knife? That was priceless. I haven't see this ep yet (youtube, what can you do!) but as soon as I do I'll be back to re-read this. Lovely.
JohnClark43 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
The 'girls just wanna have guns' line is classic. Altho I think Ziva might feel more exposed then sad at the prospect of being without a firearm.