Reviews for Ashes
Sechskies chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Short and sweet, and just... heartbreaking! It's a very beautiful fic, and I'm so glad I found this amidst the massive collection of fandom that is Naruto. Thank you for such a nice read! :)
pika chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
that was great even if it was a bit sad 3
Awsmness chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Very sad...

I loved it, well writen
HoneyFlower15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So good! I liked this story A Lot!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
that was very sad! but also very good, you did a great job
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was adorable!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
You stupid whore, why is this so sad? D:

Excellent stuff, though. Very realistic. And I love the silent way Kiba watches here. I love this.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
AW! Kawaii!
Starlight-killer chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wahh it wuz sad yet happy T.T i cryied -sniff-
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw, hell this is so sad... I LOVE IT (I'm weird like that) ;) This is incredible, seriously!

Take care
SakuraPetals14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
aw that was cute yet sad... Great Story!
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wait...im confused. did sakura die or not?

anyways, it was really well-written, and i liked the way you wrote it in second person's POV.

it really seemed like it could happen in the show, though. i liked how it sounded real, like how kiba had noticed and cared for her, but just didn't approach sakura. it's sweet.

great job!
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
curse you for reminding me about kakashi! *waves fist* lol. it is sad to watch her life story isn't it? you did a great job of putting them together, when she needed him most. you made kiba real and believeable..not knowing what to say or being to scared to approach her.

at first i thought sakura and naruto had died, and i was like whoa...sad ending. but she lived so happy? ending. well yes cause she's in kiba's arms.
Mary chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hello!

Uhm, this story is sortofkindofreally amazing.

asdfghjhl;

I LOVELOVE it. It's written so well that it blew me away. I like the way you captured Kiba's character and having the story in 'second' POV really added to it's amazing-ness. ;D

My favorite line had to be this one:

Washing away old ashes and silently, slowly, but surely building new ones.

..It was just really amazing.
raggamuffinprince chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
o_o

HOLY CRAP!

BRAVO

You deserve a crap load of reviews. TT my heart clenched reading this. It was wonderful. Very good job.

very well written.

when you get in those moments, nothing can stop your masterpiece!