Reviews for Crash
Finkie chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Holy craps I love it. It's amazing. But just one question, is this based on Lost? Cause that show is awesome and if you did combine them, I love the idea.
Iaya R. White chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
And of course that's the end. Lol I love the concept, it's very well done. I wish you would write more because I loved it! 3
ec-writes chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Oh snap! Pride just got up in this!
I don't know where this random sass is coming from. I think its from all the adrenaline this story is pumping into me.
I'm seriously loving this story. Where is the rest? Please don't say you gave up on it. :(
ec-writes chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
I'm seriously dying over Ling at the end. It has to be him.
YES. They finally did it. I was waiting for that.
ec-writes chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Slowly, but surely, alchemy is coming to play.
The scene between Ed, Envy and Winry was exactly what I was hoping for.
I'm intrigued by the random 'Winry' that led Ed to the scene.
ec-writes chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
So glad to see that the other survivors have finally come into play.
Envy is going to be in trouble when Ed comes into the picture. I'm so ready to read that throwdown.
ec-writes chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
This is so interesting! I'm just waiting for Ed and Al to just randomly learn that they can perform alchemy and (pardon my language) fuck shit up.

I love how close Ed and Winry are. It's so precious.
ec-writes chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
This story is crazy. I'm kind of mad that Winry didn't tell Ed about Kimbley, but I know it's going to build into a crazy plot, so I won't complain.

I wonder how Winry is going to handle the 'Lust' situation.
ec-writes chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Oh damn, again!
There are so many things I want to comment on, but I'd have to make an overly-drawn out list of them in order to cover everything I'm thinking!

So great, I'm excited to see how alchemy is going to play out in this.

One thing this story did make me think about though was age. If Winry had already completed her residency, that would make her anywhere around twenty eight to thirty three. In the story Ed make a few comments on age that added up to twenty, so that wouldn't really work if this story is based in a more 'realistic' world. But this is a fictional story, so I'm leaving that on the back burner of minor things that could be adjusted.

Aside from all that, this story is phenomenal!
ec-writes chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
This story, is crazy.

I'm loving it.
ec-writes chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Oh damn! Do we have some cannibals up in here? This story keeps getting better and better. I love the shirt scene.
The whole, "You didn't hurt me" line made me crack up. I'd get shivers, too, if Ed were dressing me. So good! :)
ec-writes chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Ah! I'm hoping for more survivors!

I love the chemistry building between Ed and Winry. His flirting is so abrupt in ways, but its perfect for him, simply because he never does it as you've hinted in prior chapters.

Oh, Alexander. I love him.

That damn jaguar made me flashback to Tarzan. All I could think of was a very out of place combo of and Ed and Winry staring down Sabor. Even though Sabor was a leapord, that's what my silly mind created.
ec-writes chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I'm in love with the way this story is progressing. It's so enticing, and not in any way too rushed or haphazardly written like many fan fictions. You have an incredible talent on making Ed and Winry fall into their canon relationship, even when their stories are entirely different and in completely new, alternate worlds.

I'm also interested in Kimbley's building antagonism. Your use of him in stories is perfect eerie.
ec-writes chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Another great chapter. You do a great job at creating angst while throwing in enough lightness (the birth, the new found dependence between Ed and Winry), to keep the story from being way too depressing.

UGH. Maes' death was heartbreaking. I hate reading it, and watching it, and just knowing that it happens. You wrote the entire scene beautifully, despite how tragic it was.
ec-writes chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
The way you handle AUs is wonderful. You make me want to play with such ideas in my future writing.
This story is off to a great start. I love how you placed the characters, and how you're morphing them for the story.