Reviews for Some Things Change
Oh wow - creepy shitty Dom incest sex! How romantic!
HelenaVonValsa chapter 2 . 4/13
God, this chapter is great!
HelenaVonValsa chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh, I loved the first chapter very much!
No, not into creepy Dom shit.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
wow what a story. thank you for sharing it with us. :)
jensteed chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story so much, I can't wait to read the sequel :D
jensteed chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Well there goes my (admittedly slim) hopes of Severus popping up at some point in this story :'(
I hate it so much when he dies, I'm always happy just to know that he's there even if he's not central or up to any naughty shenanigans (though I live for Snape shenanigans, hehe) but Lucius is an excellent character too, and Draco is growing on me...hmm, I think I'm starting to see a Slytherin trend here, haha ;)
jensteed chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Haha, caught on her knees, basically under the desk :D that was just too perfect an opportunity to pass up, I see. It was brilliant.
jensteed chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Maybe it's just because Severus is and always has been my favourite, but gods I felt so awful for Thello :'(
This is (surprise, surprise) a great story, it seems that that's all you write...one wonderful story after another, haha. I love your writing and how you make the characters yours. I'm dying to see how this one turns out.
roon0 chapter 35 . 1/24/2014
Very enjoyable story, once the threat of incest was removed. Awesome stuff.
roon0 chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
I am really enjoying your story but all this talk of Draco and Lucius having sex is off putting. Not because I am anti gay but I am anti incest. You do realize it would be incest don't you?
Breanna3593 chapter 35 . 9/1/2013
This was really good. I really liked it, thank you so much for writing.
Breanna3593 chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
Oh, that fucker!
Breanna3593 chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Yes! Lucius has a bit of that Dom in him! I love that!
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
You said, "a box of kittens"! Lol.