Reviews for Some Things Change
TheJackieMo chapter 35 . 1/24
Oh gosh this was so good! Here I was thinking I can finally go back to my responsibilities but then you had to go ahead and tell me you have more stories for me to read. I guess studying for school is gonna go on the backburner. Can't wait to read more! (Which i'm going to get to right now)
scabiorgirl chapter 23 . 1/9
Draco is adorable. Also lol vibrate away to muggle music
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 35 . 11/20/2016
Thank you! This was fantastic!
Skyeline chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
I really enjoyed this fic. I'm excited to go read some of your other stuff!
Skyeline chapter 34 . 7/27/2016
perfect
Skyeline chapter 33 . 7/27/2016
I'm on pins and needles...
Skyeline chapter 32 . 7/27/2016
seriously, what is Lucius's deal?
oh no, he can't go! it won't work like Thello and Michael though. he'll have to come back, they need him
Skyeline chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
I feel like they're going to know the werewolf. just the way no one has mentioned a name or anything.
I was wrong lol
I'm looking forward to finding out what's up with Lucius with the windless magic. and now being all grouchy at the beach house.
Skyeline chapter 30 . 7/26/2016
so glad to see the Thello/Michael happiness. I loved the scene with the younger couples. poor Lucius/Hermione, probably a lifetime of those stubbornness issues ahead of them
Skyeline chapter 29 . 7/26/2016
poor Celeste. but Yay for Thello and Michael. threesome was hot.
Skyeline chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
Narcissa is the worst
Skyeline chapter 27 . 7/26/2016
this is all about to become very disastrous I feel...
Skyeline chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
super hot triad scene. I didn't even read the review you responded to at the end, and I was so annoyed by the close minded attitude it surely contained. people suck.
Skyeline chapter 25 . 7/26/2016
they should have just squished Skeeter.
Skyeline chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
oh no! at least now she can spend her time on a project she really loves. I can't wait to see what the papers have to say