Reviews for Anything for You
Go tally! Hope there's some tally Zane romance later
phoebe chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I'm still reading:}
phoebe24601 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I obviously couldn't accept Zane's death ether because I' reading this fan fiction, but that being said I love this so far! whatever you do, keep writing! I will keep reviewing 'cause you are great:}
read more fanfic chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I like it.
Emily-Lila chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon! I wish Zane hadn't died, and I like to think that this is what actually happened in the book! :)
Emily-Lila chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sam chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
it was good, i really love how Zane's not dead :) updates? :D
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
plz hurry with the next chapter, I absolutely luv this story:)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Update now this is not funny
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
UPDATE PLEEEAAASE! This is a brilliant story, well written, great ideas. (AND ALSO I LOVE ZANE)
DanielaCristina chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
your story is really good!
baby-new-year chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I completely agree with everything in your authors note. Except that I didn't write this fanfic. Oh, well. :-) Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest! Great job so far.
Me chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I absolutely loooove this story! Please please please update, don't leave us hanging!:)
Alyssa Y chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
GREAT story! i LOVE the intensity of the plot and i absolutely LOOOOVE the relationship with Zane and Tally. The only suggestion i might add is a little more physicality to keep things passionate. This is why i thought this chapter was great, we got to see some of Tally's animal instincts come out as she and Zane shared a passionate moment. It was really romantic and Dr. Cable's disturbance was good for comedy relief as well. Although you might not be up to progressing to sex, i do recommend more of these scenes as the story progresses to keep readers on the edge of their seats and interested in their relationship! Great work and do keep it up!
MissLisaBennett chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
Wow, I really like what you've done with this story. I was so heart broken when Zane died, that this is a breath of fresh air!

MisLis