Reviews for Defiant Till The End
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Very nice. please.
isipare chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
hm it could do as a last chapter ... but I don't believe it is ... so i was wondering if you had posted the next chapters on another site :-)
Josef Engle chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
what a truly amazing and gifted writer you are! I have simply devoured all three of your books today and in truth I am very surprised you haven't published them.

I know this is asking a lot, but if I was willing to pay you for it would you consider burning all three to disk and signing the disk for me? I would love to have them as a part of my personal library...

with respect and hope

Mrstrentreznor chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
now I know unprotected sex is dangerous, but they have taken it to a whole new level! whoo - did it just get hot in here?
BlueEyedPisces chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
thanks for the Hot update lol. I can't wait to see the new Riddick movie that's in the works. Love this story, Can't wait to read more.:)
jhalya chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
phewww *fans*herself*...the core-scene was smoking hot! still can't get over it;)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
atleast that threat is gone. I want see some Riddick and Murrey action lol, poor guy he has no clue.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
YAY! Wormhole is toast! Now to go kick some D butt! Love this story!1 You have balanced RIddicks animal nature with his Love for Hope beautifully! Can't wait to read the next chapyer!
Mrstrentreznor chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
yay -they have blown up the wormhole - now they can go home and make baby furyans - I assume Murrey will still be a problem - that guy just doesn't seem to take no for an answer!
jhalya chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
the visuals for this chapter were great...can't wait to see where you're taking this:)
jhalya chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
what could it be? short horrified breath can be nothing good! update, please!

cool chapter;)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next! :).I hope you continue, and I hope Riddick ghosts
jhalya chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
this was too hot and a little naughty, just the way Riddick likes it:) good job!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
I really love it when Riddick gets all territorial its sexy and primal...I wish I was Hope and I really hope that Murray took Riddicks words to heart because it would be bad if he forced Riddick to kill him.
Notafraidofthedark chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
You keep me smiling all day long...