Reviews for My Seme is an Uke!
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 2/7
Honestly I hate homo stories between these two because or one, naruto does not look girly at all, he does not look like a overly masculine buff like Bee or A but he is not a girly little thing either. he looks like a normal 15-17 year old would look who trains all the fucking time just like sasuke... and to be honest both of them, their personalities would never bottom for anyone... they both are to aggressive and demanding, and are the complete opposite of a uke so their whole relationship would never work. I hate when people make either of them into some cock addicted slut who looks like a fucking tiny little girl. I get that it is fanfiction but there is a border between fanfiction and you creating a shit OC that only shares the same name and that is it. I mean there are characters in naruto that would totally be gay, there are none in cannon but there are those who could at least pass off as Bi. And I hate sasuke with a passion. The only parring I hate more then /sasu/naru, naru/sasu is fucking sakura with anyone. But the people who want these two to be ina relationship are annoying because they just create some stupid OC that they just stole the name of some other character. im not ragging on your story I love how you turn the tables on people like this it just gets old really fast when people make stories like the ones you are turning on.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Omg YES YES YES TO EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY! I had been looking for some NaruSasu cause i mean you just wanna see Naruto be to and or
Or at the very least they can switch! But this was perfect i just it just
I was wonder ful it reminded me of a yaoi manga where the dude was like "my sempai was trying to rape me...but i raped him instaed" lol or this one manga where the 'ultimate uke' manhandles his best friend and his boyfriend
God just yes
But in the position does not matter
But it is nice to see a little manlier side of Naruto
I loved how he was like
"You liked me shoving my cock up your ass!" Lol i was like yes
Oh and the summary is the whole reason in here i still can't stop laughing and fangirling
Omg I just love you for making this Keep it up
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I don't really care who tops, but I can't stand it when one of them gets seriously emmasculated. And it is usually Naruto. This was a really funny way to make your point, and I enjoyed it!
BreezyAnimetra chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Loved this story!
mwhaugot2 luv me chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
can you make another chapter were all the 'seme's after naruto get the shocking truth.I think it would be funny how they react
Hanazawa Miya chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Super, fluffy, super cute, super great! Loved this story, thanks for giving me a great read in class ;) XD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
So like about 5 or so years ago when I was first discovering yaoi I didn't really like Sasuke and Naruto as couple. Then I read this and realized that the reason I didn't like them together was because I had been reading SasuNaru and Naruto was portrayed all wrong. After reading this I fell in love with NaruSasu. For some reason writers manage to preserve most of Sasuke's personality while having him bottom but almost always butcher Naruto's.
freak over anime1999 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Ummmmmmm... I...loved?...it. I am so confused right now!
cellaria chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Lol amusing.. but i see them as opposite. really i like them because they're very equal, i usually like switching with no one being overly seme or uke o.O but if i had to say then looks & personality wise i definitely see naruto as more seme & sasuke as uke. narusasu is like the hottest thing ever.. so.. parts of this were cute but lots of it was so weird lol i don't know why people want to make naruto sooo overly uke it's so strange to me lol i don't really mind sasuke being more uke-ish because it's so fucking hot but still i'd rather they both be normal lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
you need to make a narukyuu and naruitachi version of this aka kyuubi and itachi are the big bad semes but naruto is the uke then plot twist naruto is the cute/chibi seme so basicailly replace sasu with kyuubi and itachi please
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I think I love you.
In a totally normal, platonic way.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
...so confused...yet I'll read it anyhow :)
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Love the story
BriEva chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I wish you continued this story! Naruto's girly-ness wasn't really shown in this story. It cou;d have been shown more if you had continued it! Come on! Write more of it! Just think of the helarious situations Naruto could have gotten Sasuke into! And them Naruto totally owning Sasuke in the bedroom! Gah! More I have to find more stories like this!
BriEva chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love you!
This is the first time I've read such an amusing NaruSasu love story.
I am actually a big fan of Seme-Naruto, it makes me sad when I only find Uke-Naruto stories. Not that they're bad, I love them too, but because not a lot of people see the possibility that Naruto could be the Seme. Such a shame. And the fact that you made him the ultimate Uke persona with Seme sexuality is BRILLIANT!