Reviews for Rising
:'(
NeonBrite chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Adorable!
deardiaries chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This is a good story. I was actually watching an episode, and I there going, wait whose watching Emma and Brad...? Oh. Right. Fan Fiction Characters.
KiWiLov chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
please up date
sqky0o7 chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
Some more? Please?
sqky0o7 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Just found this... heartbreakingly beautiful thing. God. You're pretty much awesome, did you know? Dean and Sam are perfectly in character, Brad and Emma are just, wow. Excellent. Let Sam kill the bad guy okay? With his demon blood powers. :)
DetacheAngel777 chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Just found your story... I hope you continue its really good
nicklovessn chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
I'm glad that Brad is feeling a little better. I love Dean comforting him, it's so cute.

I'm worried about Emma... I hope she will wake up soon...
non.timebo.mala chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
O.O

NO! Emma, WAKE UP! I'm so caught up in your story, really. Oh dear. Now I have to wait till Monday to find out if she'll wake up.

On the bright side, though, I'm glad Brad is starting to come around. He seems like he's trusting the boys a bit more, which is good.

Awe, Bobby sent him his teddy bear. That was cute.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
lindsch chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Thanks for dedicating me this great chapter ;-) I liked it and i look forward for more! Great story!
Abby chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad Brad's doing better. And he's trusting Dean and Sam more. Now you just gotta wake Emma up!
TVDOriginals chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
good now Brad is doing little good.. god how much can a 4 yr old take. and Emma omg! wat can i say. i feel so bad bout her. hope she wakes up soon. they ahve 2 kill that bastard who did this 2 them.

i was telling that its good u r going with the pace of the series. not entirely diverted from the storyline. so v dont feel this story is something totally different from their world.

good job hun. Tc. cyaa on Mon.
azab chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
more more
tomboy309309 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
yey! another chapter! IS Dean mad at Sam or something cuz I don't really get why he wont look at him. *hugs for all as usual* and I'll be waiting for the next one!
Tater-K chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
i love these sides of sam and dean! loved this chapp! cant wait for more!