Reviews for the makings of a goddess
justreviewing chapter 1 . 1/27
this is injustice. How on earth did this get so little attention? atrocious.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is ...WONDERFUL...!

I really liked that with time sakura became as revered as naruto & sasuke. It was exquisite & the inner-struggle of sakura between being death or life or the combination of both was truly beautiful.

Definately a favorite

A-very-happy-reader
cherry
the turquoise chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love this fic...Sakura's portrayed as a really strong person and I adore how she's so looked up to, a legend as much as naruto or sasuke
Eulphy Winchester-Chase chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I believe its magnificent. The way the words spoke with meaning. The way each and every paragraph let out their emotions. I really do admire the fanfiction. Wonderful and more. I dearly hope you can make more. Good Luck.
Tragon chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow I really liked it :) keep up the good work!
The Dark Queen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I absolutely adored it!
africana chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I'm quite speechless right now. The concept was great to begin with but your writing made the piece amazing. This was truly an awesome story. Absolutely loved it.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
WOW!That was REALLY GOOD!Excellent!XP XD XD XD XD XD
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow. Yet another great piece. I especially loved this. I really like how you portrayed Sakura. I like seeing her growth and everything...it's just a very, very good fic. Amazing work!
grimmkittylove chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Dude... effing gorgeous. I honestly don't know what to say about this. It's that good.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
you are my newest favorite author.

keep it up .
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
wow. this was just wonderful. always here to enjoy some good Sakura love (especially with Sasuke on the side! lol).

nice work. :D
FanFicHolic chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
woo..this's so beautiful. It's a wonderful piece of work. The inner struggle is realistic. Great!
tealya chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was a beautiful story. I love you description of Sakura.
insane nodak chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. This was really good. I love your writing style, and the idea is refreshingly original. Keep up the good work.