Reviews for Show Her Something Eternal
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 1/20
Whoa... trying to bury herself... now I didn't see that part coming. Very touching tale of Anko's childlike mind during the death of her parents.
Kalin Greyv chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very sweet and comforting. I love stories that give orochimaru at least a slightly human aspect. Unlike the inhuman presence most other authors give him. So keep up the good work, and never let others change your view of this most unique character.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
AWWW! That is sooo sweet and caring of him! I can so totally imagine this happen. It portrays a very human Orochimaru, which whether he likes it or not, is what he is!
SethFC chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Beautiful like all your other work.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved it~!
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very touching, I love it...
LordOrochimaru183ace chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This story is really interesting and very sweet. I felt really sorry for poor Anko when she was trying to dig at her parents' graves. What Lord Orochimaru said sounds alot like what he'd say. Anyways, great story. I really liked it.
Erika Okaami chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very impressive. Thats honestly how I pictured Orochimaru would take her in- or well- he would act like he actually cared. Im happy that someone actually went by how he acts in the anime and not a very creepy.. not so real Orochimaru. You should update it! I'll certainly read it w *adds to favs*
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really like this. I especially love the part where Orochimaru whisper "I won't" in Anko's ear. I love Orochimaru/Anko interaction, and he seemed really in character in this story.
Black-Inque2002 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I really liked the imagery you created with this piece. It's subtle, slightly disturbing and very powerful. It's nice to see another OroXAnko fan out there! :)
AngelQueen13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
omg. That was so cute! I loved it and it alost made me cry. T-T Seriously, amazing work!