Reviews for I will make you mine
kandita chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
I honestly don't feel sorry for Hinata. She brought it all on herself. One she one his situation...so she should have put a stop to it...and 2 if she didn't tell Naruto how she felt well how the f' is he suppose to know. I mean damn he's not a mind reader...
kandita chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
This Hinata is just too adorable...she sure as hell surprised me
kandita chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Why dose he keep popping up? I think he has a motive besides helping her...lol...after Shika saved her I was hoping for him n her to hook up in the end
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
ahahaha... its so funny how hinata is reaction... as always its sooo good, ill wait until you update for more... hope you finish the story :D!
CookieMonsta27 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Omgee! Tht was a cute chappie! LOL I luhvd it wen naru did it! Too cute! Nd wen they both kissd her on the cheek before they left? ADORABL! Naru sorta reminds me of ma baby boo in this chap! Too cute!;)) ps imma need for u to update this soon! Naw, u needa update NOW! LOL keep up the good work!

Luhv always,

Cooki27
SasuHina3r101 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
this was not bad but i like the other ones better! but, UR STILL AN AWESOME WRITER! PLZ WRITE MORE!

LOVE TO SASUHINA!

they are my favorite couple and this is my favorite SasuHina fanfic!

keep up the good work!
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Lmao, poor Hinata...

Please update again soon!
Southern Summer Nights chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
OMG! Sasuke and Naruto id that unfairly! They said it in pervy ways and heck I do thst all the time at school. lol I point out things that people say are pervert-like even if they didn't mean it in a pervy way. Anyway, MAKE MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT! 3
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
OMG! this is the best comeback you ever made! I LOOOOVVVEEEEE it especially the partnership of naruto and sasuke, though as always sasuke goes sometimes far. u know it would be good ending the story of maybe both being with Hinata idk that might be crazy but it can be a twist. u know haveing a personality boyfriend and a sensual/ or sexual boyfriend... its and idea but its sooo goood! you should add more like this one but make naruto get a little out of control that would be funny :D! this made me laugh thx for posting :]
AkaruiGekkou chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
I'm LOVING this story

OMG, its sooo bloody kool !

I hope you carry on updating - you've got skill

I love how they're both teasing hinata

Incredibly hilaaaaarious

Keep writing :D !
DarkHinata91 chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
nice story . cant wait for more
harley944 chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
awwww poor hinata
ImCutePoison chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
You updated! I couldnt believe. Im happy/ I cant wait to see what will happen now.
ImaneeStarzz chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
I really just STRONGLY DISLIKE Sakura! She needs to die in a hole! But good story love it!
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Sakura just had to come back early, didn't she. Well, Sasuke loves Hinata so what's gonna happen?