Reviews for Dangerous Territory
FortunatexFool-P4G chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Should totally do a wedding Fan fic of this...
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
OMFG THIS . .I HAD AN ACTUALLY GREAT AND FUN DAY AT SCHOOL.I LISTENED TO PERSONA 4 MUSIC AT LUNCHTIME. I SHOT MY FRIENDS WITH A TOY DAD CAME HOME WITH CAKE AND ICE-CREAM. I CANT FANFIC MADE MY DAY MAN. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. KEEP UP THE GOOD I FOUND U HERE FIRST THAN IN TUMBLR. I STALK AMAZING I CANT EVEN. PFFFFFT...

MAKE A SEQUEL. PLZZZZ... PLESE. PLEASE! .PLEEEEEZ!
vikumiru chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Yay! Souji finally popped the question! Make them get married! Make them get married!
chidoriprime chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
A great fluffy story. Love it!
Arcananox chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is amazing! I've always liked the idea of Souji wanting to be with Naoto forever. Naoto was made for Souji, and he was made for her, I love this and I hope you can make more in the future!
Kallen Glory chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
To be honest... this story is really romantic / Gyaaaa! I'm happy for both of them! Hope they happyness will last forever like penguins~ I love this story! Keep writing XD
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
awwwwwwwww that was really sweet.
Kefka VI chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
It was pretty good although it did drag. Also in reference to the 3:00 thing, I'm pretty sure Japan uses military time.
Megaolix chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
It's so fluffy, ny teeth are rotting!

More seriously, this is a nice story. While I prefer Souji and Naoto has friends, I do not mind SoujixNaoto fics. And you're done a good job with this.

But I don't see why you put in bold two small parts a little after the middle of the page.

And I'm pretty sure to know where you got the idea for the charms in the first chapter. Nice reference since those pics are that awesome.
Solaceinsilence chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This has to be my favorite fanfics from you that I have read. It's sweet, funny and all in all a very good read. I like how you got Souji go through what all guys dread (I'm not looking forward to that moment when I reach it) please keep up the good work and the best of luck with your 100 theme challenge!
Krylancelo chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
That was very sweet.

I'm happy he got her grandpa's permission and Naoto was so surprised.

You did this good.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
*insert Memories Of You here* Nyah! xD Nice!

This redefines the word 'sweetness'.

Like, 'Aww, that's so sweet!' and 'Sweet, awesome story!'

Great job on this one, really!
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Oh wow, that was so beautiful! No matter how many times I see or read them, I always love proposals. And one starring my OTP makes it even better! I couldn't help but smile when Souji asked Naoto to marry him, I was actaually happy for them myself! I'd really like to see another chapter to this story, but if you don't write one that's just fine, it's good the way it is! Beautiful, simply amazing!
Twotwentytwo chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
WAFFiness all-around. And humor in the form of Souji's nervousness manifesting itself as a really weird train-of-thought, and Naoto's brain locking so hard it starts skipping. And once again, Naoto loves with all she has to the point where even Souji gets taken off guard by it, though I doubt he's complaining.

One or both are probably going to be ambushed by their friends shortly, though. Embarrassment is the spice of life.

Great stuff.
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Nice... thats all I'm gonna say.