Reviews for Reluctant Hero
OrgnlMillGirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I guess I don't get why everyone didn't like the fact that Pristely changed his look. I felt like he wanted to, if only for a little while. In my mind it went slightly along the lines of him changing his look for a day or two because Tish told Trucker nice guys don't ask girls like me out. I don't think she would really care what he looked like when he asked her out, I feel like she loved the idea that he wanted to prove her wrong. So he got all dressed up in your stereotypical "nice guy" attire, and asked her out. I've found a lot of stories where they make Tish out to be a shallow girl who really does only care about the wrapping, but I feel like she doesn't. I don't hate you for your opinion, I just feel like this angle is over played. It wasn't a deal breaker, it was just a way to make this girl, who doesn't seem like it but does have, a VERY low self esteem...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
yaaaaaaaaay that was fabulous i enjoyed a change for once, in all the stories i read its always priestly with the baggage and abuse so this was a very nice change in tempo
fanfar3 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Funny stuff, about the stud and the suggestion of the tongue ring. Playful. Nice.

Though the part where you skipped ahead a month probably should have been spaced out more...I almost missed it.
fanfar3 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Cute chapter.

"hip-checking"...WHOO! Hockey reference! Intentional? Unintentional? (can you tell I like hockey?) LOL
fanfar3 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
This is good stuff, but a bit of concrit (hope you don't mind?)

On one hand, when you have an upbringing like Andy's, you sometimes have a TMITS (too much information too soon) problem. I have known people like Andy, and I've seen that trait in many of they just want someone to be close to, and when they think they might have found that person, they just give away too much of themselves too soon. So this might have been where you were going and it might have been intentional.

On the other hand, it is just TMITS. It's off putting, and it happens a lot in fanficdom.

You're a good writer, so I hope my opinion doesn't offend.
fanfar3 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I was just going to ask if the Impala's license plate started w/ KAZ, but then I saw your author's note. ;p

Cool backstory, and it makes sense that Boaz would totally rebel. I sure as hell would if I grew up fundamentalist anything!
fanfar3 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
"No more kilts or pants with so many straps a bondage freak would pop a boner."

I also love the line about Priestly almost impaling Piper w/ his 'hawk. LOL

And I especially love that Priestly went back to being Priestly! I was so pissed in the movie when he changed himself for her! GRRR! Compromise is one thing, but anybody you have to change THAT much for ain't worth it!
ebony chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
well i didnt read this cause your dumb for writin slash and preisly is not gay you tramp!
Magos186 chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
aww. this was really cute. I never knew there was TIH fanfiction out there, but came across it looking for something to break up the twilight/harry potter monotony. This is the first one I've read and I really enjoyed it. And I can totally see where you're right about Tish. You did an excellent job sticking to the characters' personalities, love the Impala bit ;) I'm actually a little sad to see this end. I really enjoyed it.
theatre-geek17 chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
I absolutely love this story! It's amazing. Priestly is by far my favorite character and not just because Jensen Ackles plays him. I always thought he could do better than Tish.

Andy is such an awesome character. I love how she just takes him, piercings, hair dye, and all.
BossBitch chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
even though this is an old story from 2009...i loved it ]
xx.ash-cullen.xx chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
I love this! Fantastic!
Cherries666 chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Aww this was a really sweet fic and i loved it... Evil Tish breaking poor Priestly's heart.

Same there wasnt another up date this fic could go on and on.

Faith StClaire chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
this is great, will there be more? i didn't like that priestly went all abercrombie and fitch at the end either so i'm glad someone wrote something to help out those that didnt
MelodicMisery chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
wow, this is an awesome story! i love it! _