Reviews for Care
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ooh la la. I never knew the shorts were pink :O I guess I read over that detail or just forgot XD And I love the idea of Colin thinking about stealing a piece of Tory's clothes XD Maybe you should elaborate on if he actually did?

Great fic as usual Hm...not much else to say except for the fact that Paul was simply a ROLF COPTER here :D
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Now this was good, gave great reasoning behind the why of Seduction. Like I had stated in that review, Colin's OOC behavior can easily be attributed to the fact that we don't know exactly what was going through his mind when he read the notebook, and we don't know how it would affect his feelings for Tory when he found out how much the red head cared for him. I like this rendition of Colin's feelings, as I could see him as the quiet shut in that doesn't want to be, desperately seeking for someone, anyone to help him escape his segregated lifestyle. The whole altering dreams by affecting reality was a nice touch as well, very kinky with where it goes in Seduction haha.

Ah also a nice rendition of one my favorite scenes from the manga. In which they go out for carrot cake.. why? because Colin likes it.. so suddenly Tory must have it for him! *squees at the warm fuzzys* and then gets even better! holding hands in the snow, and Tory's reaction in the manga is so fucking sweet, the simple act of holding hands with Colin making him completely lose track of dates and times and everything. Whenever that happened in the manga all I could think was "Kiss him you dip!"

Anyways, I think adding this as a prequel to Seduction was a very wise move, it gives us a delve into the mind of Colin, showing us the thought process that brings him to "God I need to screw Tory crazy". Very well written, like all your work, and the only thing left I have to say is.. I approve _
Minh-Tuyet chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LOL! love the way Colin's acting just by seeing himself in short shorts
shufen2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I definitely like it. It makes the scenario seem a little more likely.
julia chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Not too shabby!
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I know I'm a bad person for liking this fluffy stuff vs the hardcore yaoi! LOL

Very well interweaved with the main plot from Book 2!
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i really like this and i like the fact that you explained what happened in seduction. Not that i mind that OOC-ness...

u should continue this!
Determined chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh Colin Y SO ADORKABLE? Kya! I think you made me love him more. :3 Your Off*Beat ficcies have got me addicted now, please continue being awesome. :D