Reviews for Welcome to the Black Parade
twilightluver32 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
thats the end of the story :(:(:(:(:(:(:(?
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I understand that it's the storyline, but it's just so sad. I prefer happy endings.
Mrs Caulfield chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved it! It was so sad, though. But can I ask a question? What does it mean when Edward said that the bracelet was his 'Final Payment'? I'm kinda confused. If it can get you to Heaven, how come he didn't use it before he met Bella?
VeggieGirl15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aww, the ending was sad. But I liked the story, good job!

weaknessisour-strength chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love it.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Definitely a depressing ending, but not all endings can be happy.

It was sweet, and Edward was ever the self-scarificing being that he always is. It was the most romantic getsure to save her soul.
HayleyKristen chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
It's kinda depressing... :
k.lutz17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
so sad.. luvd it anyway
purplepidgioncommandbase chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Loved it! OOH could you do one for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE's FAMOUS LAST WORDS?
Melpomene Blake chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I got the story line But it was SAD ! Edward has to be with Bella that's how the story ends ! You must go on ! Until everyone gets his happy ending. Even if that's a sort of ..
Liz16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This story was beautiful! The end was kinda depressing, but, like i said, beautiful! Still, you should continue this! I'm dying to know what Edward does and how Bella reacts and if there is anyway they can be together. Awesome story!
cullenite21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
[sniffs] depressing ending. edward has to go through that horrible job forevermore, and not even with bella there to help him. though i understand the plot line. it's kind of like new moon, only it isn't... y'know what i mean?

-cullenite21
Beckaabook chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
So sad *sniffs* you need to make more.

x
Keira Higurashi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
So sweet, but then, kinda depressing. Anyway, pretty good. Great job!

TwilightAngel