Reviews for Solace
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
I love all of these. I didn't review individually because they were all fairly short, but there wasn't a single one I didn't enjoy.

I especially liked the tags for "Junkyard Dog," "Dead of Knight," and "Knight Flight to Freedom"-all great episodes in their own right but made even better by these little epilogues.

The relationship you portray here is, for lack of a better suited word, adorable. (Considering we're talking a human and a sentient car, you deserve some major kudos.) Every chapter was amazingly heartwarming ... Brief, but even in so few words the emotions are great. :)

Sorry for the fairly short review. I don't really know what else to say without starting to repeat myself. :)

Thanks for writing,

Ashe
EVRyderWriter chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
We!

I love this! So, so, SO much!

Thank you for writing it.
SadArticle chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
You are so very good at writing these. I'm not a fan of season four, but the emotion and the bond between Michael and Kitt is stronger than ever, and you can capture it in a couple of hundred words. 'How much of that need was *not programming*' - perfect.

Also, JYD - my favourite. It's not so much that I can't imagine Michael crying, because he does (and Hasselhoff tears up well), but here his emotion is more of a device to express the intensity of the episode. Spot on. I've just been chewing over the same storyline from Kitt's POV, so this 'unwritten scene' works very well indeed. Excellent.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
'sarcastic Trans-Am', LOL. Now I'll have to go back and watch that episode...Still, very well done!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
'Should have, should have, should have.' That was perfect.

A great companion piece to one of my favorite episodes!
BuckleWinner chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I like this one no matter what you think. It shows how much they truly need each other and how far they are willingly going to go to get it. I know I have said that a bunch in my other reviews but it's the truth. I truly do like how you put this one together.
girl1213 chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
*claps* Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
My-Friend-KITT chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Shadow,

I liked it.

It shared the feelings of both Michael and KITT well.

You hadled it gorgeously.
Rainack chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
I think you got it just right!
Spidey2 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
loved it! keep going!
Sarai chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Good chapter.
BuckleWinner chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love how you put so much of Michael's and Kitt's emotion into these short stories. It really shows how close they really are to one another and how they will do anything to keep each other safe. It would be nice to see you write more.
MoonstarWorld chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Great story! Despite its length, it has a lot of emotion behind it.
kirk2010 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Beautiful!

I was hoping you would do a Solace for Scent of Roses, but I wasn't expecting it to be based off of Michael's hospitalization. Nonetheless, it was a great look into the devotion that Kitt shows for his partner.
SadArticle chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
'Scent of Roses' is far from my favourite episode, but I find tags irresistible - somewhere to put all the emotion between the characters that can only be touched on in the show. This is a very powerful addition for 'SOR', and perfectly captures Kitt and Bonnie in a few lines. (My one lingering memory of the episode is how patiently Kitt accepted Michael's decision to leave, which must have been the hardest conversation of his life.)